Group Affiliate Marketing Manager - London
About the Job
Role: Group Affiliate Marketing Manager
Location: London (Hybrid – 2 office days per week)
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent
Thought The AA only provide roadside assistance? Think again.
For over 100 years, we’ve continued to evolve and adapt. Today, as the nation’s number one motoring organisation, we offer a range of excellent products and services to millions of customers from roadside assistance to home and motor insurance as well as providing the latest driving technologies. As we continue to expand, diversify, and modernise, joining us as aGroup Affiliate Marketing Manager, you’ll play a key part to our success and join us on this exciting motoring journey.
This is the job
Joining us as our Group Affiliate Marketing Manager, you will be supporting the implementation, performance and reporting of the affiliate marketing programme for the AA Group. You will support the team to drive forward the AA’s Affiliate marketing activity and work with multiple stakeholders to fully understand product and commercial priorities.
What will I be doing?
- Maintaining affiliate promotional activity plans ranging from discount codes to homepage exposure, to ensure competitive and supportive content across our products and services.
- Carrying out day to day campaign activities, reporting and making sure that affiliates are informed of all seasonal and promotional campaigns.
- Delivering and reporting on results of campaigns and day-to-day performance using Google Analytics and Awin, making recommendations to drive performance and adhere to targets
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with existing affiliates.
- Provide affiliates with marketing materials, guidance, and support to optimize their promotional efforts.
- Create and manage affiliate marketing campaigns, including tracking links, banners, and other promotional materials.
- Conduct in-depth forecasts for all affiliate activity including cash back and non-cashback
- Negotiating and managing contracts, relationships and commission structures for affiliates, as well as maintaining direct communication and recommend new campaigns for affiliates and provide performance feedback
- Complete daily performance checks to ensure campaigns are running effectively, and within budget
- Manage affiliate pay-outs and resolve payment issues.
- Proactive optimisation of the affiliate programme to balance ROI with innovative new opportunities for growth
- Monitor commission rates, tenancy placements and performance against key KPIs, reviewing performance and making improvements to the existing programme
- Previous experience in an Affiliate Marketing
- Ability to review commercial proposals and negotiate to ensure cost efficiency for the affiliate channel
- Experience and understanding of how digital channels can work together and how these may cross over into the affiliate channel
- Strong knowledge and experience of Google Analytics for reporting and analysis
- Knowledge of Awin platform
- Strong prioritisation skills and a keen commercial awareness
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Clear passion for affiliate marketing and other digital marketing channels
- Excellent communication, organisation, and presentation skills
- Organised and the ability to manage in a high pressure environment
- Proven time management skills
We’re always looking to recognise and reward our employees for the work they do. As a valued member of The AA, you will join and learn within a team that’s as driven as they are supportive and have access to a range of benefits including:
- Free AA breakdown membership from day one, 50% discount for family and friends in the first year plus discounts on other AA products
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays + the option to buy additional annual leave
- Dedicated Employee Assistance Programme and a 24/7 remote GP service for you and your family
- Pension scheme available up to 7% contribution
- Exclusive EV discount scheme
- Diverse learning and development opportunities to support you to progress in your career
- Access to employee inclusivity networks
- Optional Critical Illness & Dental Insurance cover available to all AA Colleagues
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.