Head of Content UK - London
About the Job
Finixio is currently at an exciting growth stage surpassing 400 co-workers increasing our brand portfolio and affiliate sites to . We are growing in our existing markets and entering new ones.
We are very team orientated, commercially minded and enjoy open communication that is integral to us achieving our goals and spectacular growth.
Being Head of Content at Finixio means you will be responsible for all on-page evergreen content for a given region and/or website. Finixio is strongly represented in the UK with multiple UK-faced Sports Betting Sites, Crypto Casino and Crypto Investment websites.
Head of Content is a specialist in keyword analysis, content plans, content management, content quality checking, content cannibalisation, SEO optimisation and has excellent analytical skills.
The Head of Content will educate and oversee all content creation and existing content in the given region/site ensuring high quality content across all sites. You will also be able to set your own squad and be a part of recruiting and expanding the team.
The Head of Content should be able to produce content, however this won't be the main purpose of the role.
- Ensure best-in-class content quality across our websites, in all geos
- Educate content editors
- Make sure Finixio is a frontrunner for content-quality
- Call for weekly educational chats with editors/content writers
- Approve all content pieces before they go live
- Improve existing content based on competitor & SERP analysis
- Implement content/SEO frameworks and procedures in the content team
- Stay up to date on latest SEO trends, and passionated about content and SEO.
- Strong SEO knowledge with a long content-focused background
- Strong editorial skills and experience
- Able to understand and analyse content, not only in languages you understand
- Experience with casino, betting and crypto verticals is a must
- Experience with trading and investment is a bonus
- A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- Build an organisation right from the "beginning"
- ️ Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- ️ Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- ️ 33/30 days of annual leave
- Market leading remuneration and bonuses
- A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
- An international team with over 35 nationalities
Based in Central London, but adopting a flexible and remote approach; Finixio is a Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex & Online Trading
- Stocks & Shares
- Personal Finance, Loans, Banking
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutrition
At Finixio, We Value
Entrepreneurial spirit: We take initiative and seek out new opportunity
Excellence: We strive for the best in everything we do
Collaboration: We believe the best ideas come from working together
Innovation: We embrace new ideas and technologies
Our Culture Is
Diverse and Inclusive
Committed to continuous learning and development
️ Focused on work-life balance and flexibility
Celebrate our success and learning from failures
Fun and supportive, where everyone is genuinely encouraged to be themselves
Excited about this opportunity? Apply NOW!
Finixio is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from ALL backgrounds.
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.