Head of Customer Marketing - London
About the Job
Although we believe the majority of our people will choose our hybrid working model (at least 2 days in the office each week), for some of our teams that don't require as much in-person connection and collaboration, we offer fully remote working (with paid travel to the Moonpig office up to 6 times per year). Remote roles are specified directly on our job adverts
Work with us
At Moonpig Group our mission is to help people connect and create moments that matter. We are an international group, comprising the Moonpig, Buyagift and Red Letter Days brands in the UK and the Greetz brand in the Netherlands.
We were founded with a goal to disrupt the traditional greetings industry. Two decades on, we’re an established leader within the online cards and gifting market, offering a wide range of products to customers across the world.
Moonpig is an iconic brand and innovator, with clear values (read more about our values here!). These values set our teams and our business up for success in an environment that’s fun, supportive and challenging. They’re the glue that binds us together and we think of them as a platform to help us deliver our best work. You have every chance to drive impact here at Moonpig, and most importantly, we genuinely want you!
What you’ll be doing
We are looking for a talented Head of Customer Marketing to support the Marketing Director in developing and executing the UK marketing strategy for Moonpig!
Key responsibilities include:
- Support the development of a customer-centric marketing strategy that drives customer growth, brand engagement, loyalty and retention for cards, gifts and flowers
- Work with your direct team, and the wider marketing and commercial functions, to deliver a fully integrated customer marketing and content strategy
- Define specific customer engagement strategies to increase the awareness and trial of product customisation features that differentiate Moonpig to drive continued future growth
- Lead and inspire a team of 4 people (including Brand Marketing, Social Media & Partnerships) ensuring high performance and high engagement and work closely with our in-house creative and copy team to ensure perfect execution
- Support the strategy and execution of the Moonpig brand in the UK including creative development, brand identity and tone of voice, and brand performance tracking on a quarterly basis
- Lead media planning and performance measurement with support from an external media agency, econometrics and your direct team
- Work with internal customer insights and data analysis teams to inform marketing strategy, growth opportunities and rapid decision-making to drive business revenues
- Successful development of customer marketing strategies for B2C e-commerce/ trading brands
- Experience in leading teams in their day to day activities and the managing and execution of larger ad hoc projects
- Strong analytical, numeracy and problem solving skills to identify insights and trends that inform customer marketing opportunity
- Strong understanding of optimal media strategies to meet the agreed commercial brief; ATL, digital & customer marketing
- Proven ability to develop strong relationships with cross functional team
- Excellent understanding of marketing regulations, professional standards and promotional legislation requirements
At Moonpig Group, we’re committed to creating an inclusive and caring culture with brilliant people who feel a real sense of belonging. We welcome and celebrate all diverse backgrounds to Moonpig Group, from working parents who need flexibility with their hours to individuals who are neurodiverse and prefer to work a certain way.
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.