Head of Growth Marketing & eCommerce - London
*compare my salary
About the Job
VENTETE is a premium invention and design company based in London. Our first product sits at the intersection between cycling, fashion and contemporary streetwear.
The company has been operating in stealth during the development, manufacture and certification of a disruptive new patented technology. VENTETE’s flagship product is Swiss made and launching Spring ’24. In addition to our product line, we are in the process of establishing a premium brand. For our primary launch campaign, we have collaborated with renowned photographer and director, Dan Tobin Smith (long-time campaign collaborator of Craig Green, Apple, Louis Vuitton, Moncler and more). We are now preparing for launch and aim to make a big impact.
We are actively seeking a Head of Growth Marketing & eCommerce to lead VENTETE’s market entry, sales strategy and execution globally. The successful candidate will manage online and offline channels, oversee new customer acquisition (e-commerce and retail, with emphasis on DTC), grow customer lifetime value (LTV), and be responsible for all customer touch points from discovery to post-purchase engagement. As the company scales, they will also hire and develop their team to support this growth.
This is a full-time position based in Hackney, London. This role will report to the CEO. Details on the product and launch plans will be provided to candidates who reach the interview stage.
● Establish and scale omni-channel sales strategies to sell VENTETE products across all distribution segments with the focus on driving direct-to-consumer sales and maximising revenues.
● Develop and lead retail sell-in strategies optimising for awareness, scale, and profitability.
● Collaborate with finance, product, and brand on messaging, pricing strategies, and partnerships to achieve revenue and business goals.
● Track, optimise, and help to develop and implement marketing campaigns across all channels (digital and in-person), collaborating with the brand team on effective digital and physical assets.
● Work with web and brand teams to optimise conversion funnel, customer acquisition costs, and, as new products are released, continually improve basket size and repeat purchase to drive LTV.
● Partner cross-functionally to research, hire, and work with agencies and other vendors as needed.
● Integrate VENTETE into the cycling industry in London and beyond and remain up to date on key developments in cycling and micro-mobility.
● Harness market research and consumer insights to identify and refine our target audience, enhance user experience and optimise marketing efforts.
● Be the voice of the customer, ensuring their needs are being incorporated into all aspects of the business, including new product development and existing product improvements.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
● 5+ years of experience in sales and marketing leadership.
● An engaging and inspiring leader with experience leading a high-performing sales team.
● Self-starter with entrepreneurial drive.
● Customer-centric creative thinker with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
● Strong cross-functional collaboration skills.
● Persuasive negotiator who focuses on “win-win” outcomes.
● Understands the dynamics of a DTC company.
● Experienced marketing channel manager, including SEO/SEM, email, social media, and/or display.
● Excitement for optimising owned digital channels through A/B and multivariate experiments.
● Interest in cycling, design, and fashion is a plus.
● Exceptional communication and organisation skills and must enjoy complex, challenging projects.
Submit your CV and a one paragraph description of why you’d be a great fit for the role to email@example.com with
‘Application - Head of Growth Marketing & eCommerce’ in the subject line.
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.