Head of Lifecycle Marketing - London
About the Job
We’re on a mission to make app building so easy everyone can do it – regardless of their background, tech knowledge or budget. We’ve already helped thousands of entrepreneurs, small businesses and even global brands, like the BBC, Makro and Pepsi achieve their software goals and we’ve only just started.
Builder.ai was voted as one of 2023’s ‘Most Innovative Companies in AI’ by Fast Company, and won Europas 2022 ‘Scaleup of the Year’. Our team has grown to over 800 people across the world and our recent announcement of $250m Series D funding (and partnership with Microsoft) means there’s never been a more exciting time to become a Builder.
Life at Builder.ai
At Builder.ai we encourage you to experiment! Each role at Builder has unlimited opportunities to learn, progress and challenge the status quo. We want you to help us become even better at supporting our customers and take AI app building to new heights.
Our global team is diverse, collaborative and exceptionally talented. We hire people for their differences but all unite with our shared belief in Builder’s HEARTT values: (Heart, Entrepreneurship, Accountability, Respect, Trust and Transparency) and a let’s-get-stuff-done attitude.
In return for your skills and commitment, we offer a range of great perks, from hybrid working and a variable annual bonus, to employee stock options, generous paid leave, and trips abroad #WhatWillYouBuild
About the Role
As our Head of Lifecycle Marketing - you'll be part of the Growth Team and lead our customer engagement efforts throughout the entire customer journey. You'll lead a team of CRM specialists and be responsible for conceptualising and overseeing targeted communication journeys.
The ideal candidate will have deep understanding of customer lifecycle marketing, ability to build cross functional relationships, confident strategic thinking and planning, plus an expertise in operationalising the plans set in motion.
The role reports directly to the VP of Growth & Rev Ops, and partners with our Performance Marketing, Product and Content teams to deliver a highly effective and targeted customer communications program.
You’ll be responsible for
- Design, build, execute a multi channel communications strategy
- Drive acquisition, retention, upsell and win-back, improving conversion rates across each customer lifecycle stage
- Drive marketing influence sales pipeline
- Build and manage a high-performing Lifecycle marketing team, equipping them with the day-to-day support and professional development opportunities to deliver their best work
- Maintain a healthy and clearly segmented CRM to ….
- Work with Product Marketing to identify distinct customer segments and buyer personas, leveraging the CRM and martech to create highly personalised comms journeys
- Adopt a test and learn approach, continuously optimising campaigns and automations to improve conversion rates
- Work cross functionally with product, sales and marketing teams to identify gaps and priorities for our lifecycle marketing programme
- Set up reporting framework to monitor key lifecycle health metrics and performance KPIs
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
- Leadership experience in a growth marketing role within a B2B tech company,
- 7+ years of CRM experience - hands on and strategic experience in CRM, with a proven track record of designing and implementing successful campaigns and automations
- Has experience in identifying and implementing the right marketing technology stack
- Proven experience in leading lifecycle management and engagement strategies that drove improvements in acquisition, retention, cross sell, up sell and Marketing ROI.
- Have created and executed a segmented, multi-channel (email, SMS, Whatsapp) B2B marketing comms strategy which delivers personalisation at scale
- Advanced proficiency in CRM tools - i.e. Hubspot, Salesforce
- Adept in funnel analytics and embedding regular reporting of core lifecycle health metrics
- Experience in setting up Whatsapp for Business and integrating into Lifecycle programme (preferred)
- Attractive quarterly OKR bonus plan or commission scheme dependant on your role
- Stock options in a $450 million funded Series D scale-up company
- Hybrid working
- 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
- 2 x Builder family days each year
- Time off between Christmas and New Year
- Generous Referral Bonus scheme
- Pension contributions
- Private Medical Insurance provided by AXA
- Private Dental Insurance provided by Bupa
- Access to our Perkbox
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.