Head of Marketing & Brand - London
*compare my salary
About the Job
We’re unique. Thanks to the incredible donors on our register, our pioneering research and our passionate fundraisers, we give the chance of life to three people a day.
But we won’t stop there. We are working tirelessly to unite people and science in order to unlock the cures, treatments and transplants that will transform the future for more patients. And together, we can reach the remarkable day where every patient who needs us can not only survive, but thrive.
If you're inspired by this vision, and feel you have the skills and experience we need to help achieve it, we'd love for you to join our lifesaving team.
We are looking for a Head of Marketing & Brand to join our Marketing team.
Title: Head of Marketing & Brand
Salary: £55,000 per annum
Hours: 35 per week (standard Anthony Nolan working hours)
Location: Hybrid*, with head office in Hampstead, London
It is a hugely exciting time at Anthony Nolan. We have a new organisational strategy which will unlock the cures, treatments and transplants so we can have even greater impact for patients in the future.
The Head of Marketing & Brand role sits in Anthony Nolan’s Engagement division. The division leads our work to raise our brand profile and lead engagement with a range of key audiences, recruit critical quality lifesaving donors for our stem cell register, and support income growth and patient impact through marketing.
To succeed in this role, you will:
- Be an experienced and effective team leader and manager, nurturing and developing our ambitious marketing and brand team to deliver against our business objectives.
- Lead on implementing our marketing and brand strategy, ensuring our work is audience and insight led.
- Lead your team to optimise all marketing activity, integrating across teams and channels to achieve results.
- Drive the evolution of our brand in line with strategy, bringing brand excellence to all creative applications and a coherent and engaging brand experience to all touchpoints.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues across the organisation and provide external brand guidance for partners, building relationships for success.
- Be a key member of the Marketing management team, driving collaboration across Engagement and a focus on evidence and data-led activities.
- A competitive salary
- 27 days annual leave, pension scheme, childcare vouchers, access to counselling via a 24-hour Employee Assistance Programme
- A stimulating work environment full of opportunities to learn and develop
- Life Assurance of four times annual salary
- Travel season ticket loan, Cycle to work Scheme
- And more! (full list of benefits available on our website)
Release your remarkable, join our team and give someone a chance of life.
Anthony Nolan is committed to equal opportunities & a living wage accredited employer
All applicants must be able to demonstrate the right to work in the UK.
- It is important to note that we are an organisation where our culture matters and with patients, supporters and donors at the heart. Therefore, it is important that we make very clear that we expect some work to take place in the workplace. The specific expectation of remote vs on site working varies depending on the team/role, and we endeavour to make this clear on each individual vacancy. If you have any queries around our hybrid working policy and the expectation for a role you're interested in, please get in touch.
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.