Head of Marketing & Business Development
*compare my salary
About the Job
Business Area: Nestle Health Science
Head of Marketing & Business Development (Medical Nutrition)
Location: Gatwick (Hybrid working)
Salary up to £110,000 depending on experience + generous pension + car allowance + 12 additional flex days on top 25 days annual leave + potential bonus + 2 paid volounteering days + many more excellent benefits!
Although this is a full-time permanent opportunity, please speak to us about what flexibility means to you as we are always open to discussing individual’s flexible working needs.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Marketing & Business Development to join our business. The Head of Marketing is responsible to shape the NHSc Medical Nutrition portfolio and digital strategy and drive the marketing capabilities within the business delivering growth. You will drive the marketing capabilities within the business, contribute to development of the overall business strategy as part of the Nestle Health Science leadership team to build a world class organisation.
A day in the life of a Head of Marketing & Business Development…
Ultimately, you will be building and developing a high performing team culture to deliver the achievement of the business objectives through leading and inspiring the marketing team drive our customers thinking in developing tomorrow's medical nutrition category. Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Lead and develop the marketing team to build strong brands, by driving consumer preference.
- Contribute to the overall business strategy and execution and to the development of the Marketing function being part of the Nestle Health Science Leadership team.
- Lead the development of engaging brand experiences for consumers alongside the wider team, marketing agencies and external trade associations.
- Lead the digital transformation within the marketing team and wider business.
This is an exciting and key role within the Medical Nutrition business, and we are looking for an accomplished marketer with a strong digital background and commercial experience. To be successful in this role, you’ll be a practiced leader and influencer with a collaborative approach. You will have displayed great leadership of diverse teams. You will be well versed in building and executing commercial strategy especially within the medical/nutrition/pharmaceutical category. You will also have:
- The ability to work collaboratively through impact and influence across a wide variety of teams, functions, and cultures.
- A good understanding of key business operations e.g. Finance, Supply chain etc.
- Have a proven ability to influence at a senior level.
- Ability to flex brand building skills as this role will work with both locally managed and globally managed brands within the Nutrition business.
- A key element to this role is leading the Marketing team so the ability to collaborate, inspire and positively impact the team is critical.
- A pragmatic approach with the ability to operate and execute at a fast level is also required.
What can we offer in return? Great benefits you’d expect from a business the size of Nestlé – in the shape of a competitive salary and benefits package, bonus scheme, flexible working scheme, 25 days holiday pro rata plus bank holidays. we also offer 12 additional days pro rata as flex leave earned over the course of each month, a defined contribution pension scheme and a real focus on personal leadership development and growth to support the successful candidate to achieve their full potential.
Job advert posting date: 6th February 2024
Job advert closing date: 20th February 2024
We will be considering candidates as they apply and we will occasionally close job advertisements early in the event we receive sufficient applicants, so please don’t delay in submitting your application.
At Nestlé, our values are rooted in respect. When we embrace diversity and give everyone the chance to be the best they can be, we can think in new, creative ways that grow and enhance our business. People of all gender identities, ethnically diverse individuals, people with disabilities, and members of the LGBT+ community are strongly encouraged to apply. If there is anything we can do to accommodate you to participate fully in the application process, please let us know. We take pride in championing inclusion and diversity, our people make up a number of Colleague Networks who represent different experiences and communities who hold us accountable in creating a sense of belonging for all, and our values create the conditions for us to respect the unique contribution you bring. Find out more about our Colleague Networks here: Diversity, equity and inclusion | Nestlé (nestle.co.uk)
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.