Head of Social Content and Production - London
Julius Dein Studios
About the Job
Become the new team member for one of the biggest social media creators on the internet!
ATTENTION SOCIAL MEDIA ENTHUSIASTS!
Do you have great management skills, a knack for content ideation and strategy, and a passion for producing social media content? If so, this may be the most exciting role of your career… we are looking for a rockstar HEAD OF SOCIAL CONTENT AND PRODUCTION to join the team. As Head of Social Content and Production for the Julius Dein team, you will be in charge of spearheading creative direction for all content, managing our team of video editors, and overseeing the production of all published content on a social network of over 70 million followers.
Who are you?
- You have a strong background in creating original, viral, social media video content.
- You have extensive experience managing a social media content team.
- You live and breathe social media and keep up to date with all the algorithm changes across the major platforms
- You are up to date and have an eye for viral content, creators, and what's popping!
- You're familiar with words like retention, shareability, adbreaks, and trending!
- You’re accustomed to producing and managing production budgets
- You have excellent communication, management, and problem-solving skills
- You’re highly organized and efficient with great delegation skills
- You’re able to keep up with a fast-paced and constantly changing environment while still maintaining an effective working structure for the team.
- You have impeccable work ethic and a passion for social content.
You will be working with some of the biggest internet creators on the planet, producing trending content with quick turnaround. We are looking to fill this position ASAP so please do get in contact at your earliest convenience.
- Provide creative direction and original ideas for all social media platforms and oversee their implementation from A to Z.
- Manage the team of video editors and freelancers and provide consistent, in-depth feedback throughout the editing process to ensure the creative vision is achieved.
- Initiate and implement all social and content strategy decisions, in collaboration with the Director of Social & Operations, the Lead Channel Manager, and Snapchat Lead.
- Oversee and maximize the social media and content performance - views, engagement, and revenue.
- Innovate our social and content offering – develop new channels/brands and improve the existing ones.
- Lead production of all original content - Podcast, Magicians and Julius Dein brands, illusions, branded videos, new ventures, ecom content.
- Recruit new video editors & freelancers (working alongside the Head of HR).
- Work closely with the Lead Channel Manager & Snapchat Lead to ensure all of our channels & brands have top-quality content to output.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Fluent in English, impeccable grammar and punctuation skills.
- Enthusiastic about social media content and video production.
- Experienced in producing and managing production budgets.
- Adept at understanding video editing and social media management.
- Knowledgeable of the different social media platforms.
- Skilled at the art of storytelling and understand what makes an engaging, shareable story.
- Experienced with recruiting and managing production personnel.
If this sounds like you, then what are you waiting for?!
Where is the job? What is the compensation?
This role is fully remote - you will need to provide your own workspace/ equipment and have fast, reliable internet.
Please let us know your working rate in the Q & A section.
What is the Julius Magic content theme?
Julius Dein’s main content theme includes (but is not limited to) comedy/ satire/ sketches/ magic/ vlogs/ pranks and a variety of content from Julius + other creators in the team.
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.