Industry Marketing Executive, UK and Europe - London
About the Job
More than 34 years later, we’re proud to be the world’s largest travel B Corp with more than 1000 small group trips in over 100 countries. After all these years, we’ve stayed true to our mission, ensuring our adventures are good for the places we go, good for the communities we visit and good for our travellers. That’s why we carbon offset all our trips and support local communities but we’re not stopping there. We want to be the best travel company not just in the world, but for the world.
The world needs more Intrepid people:
the Industry Marketing Executive, your main responsibility will be implementing our marketing strategy in the UK & Europe through our valued industry partners and channels. You'll work closely with both the UK & Europe Marketing Team, and the Industry & Partnerships team. Your tasks will include planning, briefing, executing and reporting on marketing campaigns with industry partners, as well as managing an engaging calendar of activities for travel agents to promote the Intrepid Brand and boost sales. You will serve as the primary marketing contact for key industry partners across the UK & Europe, and assist the Industry Partnerships team with various marketing tasks such as marketing budget admin, promotions, web updates, merchandise, and event participation.
This is a full-time permanent position, operating out of our office in London, United Kingdom. To provide the best experience to our people, this role would operate mostly out of our office with some work-from-home days.
A love of travel is a must have! With it you’ll bring:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a Marketing or Communications role within the travel industry
- Experience in implementing marketing campaigns and working with multiple stakeholders
- A ‘can do’ pragmatic attitude with a strong personal drive to achieve.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Competency in MS Office
A bit about our people:
Our people reflects the diversity of our customers and the communities we visit. Our team is made up of 58 nationalities across 46 countries, and Intrepid recognises that diversity makes us a stronger business. With a commitment to breaking down barriers, we support a culture where people can be themselves. We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, including First Nations People, LGBTQI+ people, people living with a disability, people from previously disadvantaged backgrounds, and people from different ethnicities, races, and religions.
- We offer flexible work options, including work-from-home, and work from anywhere in the world for up to 4 weeks a year
- Employees receive a free Intrepid trip every year! As well as generous discounts available for families, and close friends
- 5 extra days of leave annually, for use when travelling on an Intrepid trip
- Our global leave benefits are aimed at supporting gender equity, so we offer a minimum of 10 weeks of paid parental leave for all parents, and other additional leave provisions.
- Access to incredible e-learning platforms, and professional development via our Elevate Mentor program
- We provide an Employee Assistance Program, a 24/7 service that offers counselling for you and your family
- We want to support the causes that are important to you, that’s why we offer 20 hours of volunteer leave every year.
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.