About the Job
This is an on-site internship role for an Influencer Marketing Specialist. The Influencer Marketing Specialist will be responsible for managing influencer campaigns, building and maintaining relationships with influencers, and developing strategies to expand the company's reach. They will also be responsible for analyzing data and providing insights to continually improve campaigns.
- Experience in influencer marketing, social media marketing, and/or digital marketing
- Copywriting skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to build and maintain relationships
- Ability to analyze data and provide insights
- Creativity and strategic thinking
- Organization and project management skills
- Experience with influencer platforms and tools, such as HypeAuditor and Traackr, is a plus
- Experience in the fashion, beauty, or lifestyle industries is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.