Interesting Digital Marketing Apprenticeship starting January 2024.
Fashionizer Couture Uniforms
*compare my salary
About the Job
Opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprenticeship near Richmond in Surrey. If you are looking for a varied and interesting marketing communications experience with plenty of digital marketing tasks. We are looking for a candidate with an interest in hospitality, fashion, and travel. A bright, articulate, and creative candidate happy to work within a creative environment. This role will dramatically increase the chosen candidate’s knowledge of social media, google analytics, websites, and email newsletters.
The apprenticeship training will be provided by LDN apprenticeships and is for a 15-month duration. It involves six hours of study per week, plus one live tutorial or masterclass session per month. Three exams and three work based projects to be assessed for the newly launched multi-channel marketer level 3 qualification. You will learn a verity of marketing principles, analytics, emerging trends, company branding as well as creating marketing campaigns from start to finish. You will learn how to develop and execute digital marketing strategies for successful customer acquisition and engagement.
At work you will develop an understanding of how sales and marketing work together. A clear idea of what marketing activities work for a B2B business and why, and how to measure the effectiveness of marketing activities. Over the period, you may also have the opportunity to go attend events which will increase your industry knowledge. On the job training, guidance and support will be provided, however much of the work will be done independently.
For feedback from past internships please go to: https://www.fashionizer.com/about/fashionizer-team/fashion-internship/
Who would make a suitable candidate for this role:
- You must have good skills in Adobe suite: Photoshop, illustrator and InDesign,
- An interest in fashion, and culture generally.
- Excellent literacy skills with a high standard of written & spoken English.
- Some knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- An understanding of social media platforms
- A creative mindset; open to learning new skills and to trying out new ideas.
- A self-motivated person, able to think independently and manage their own time well.
- Someone who will need to enjoy working under pressure, able to work to deadlines in a busy team and a demanding and creative environment where no day is the same.
- We are a small company – and work as a team, you may be asked to help in other departments from time to time. We are looking for a team player who is happy to muck in.
- Our team includes many different personalities, and we would like someone who is able to communicate easily and express opinions.
Fashionizer is an award-winning uniform company, we work for amazing luxury five-star hotels, and spa located in amazing locations across the world. Founded in 1993, and based in Kew Gardens, we design and produce bespoke uniform collections, as well as innovative organic spa uniforms. We are recognised for our strong sustainability credentials and manufacture in Europe. We are focused on designing modern styles using high quality materials and classic fashion references & craftmanship. With a dedication to innovative design and high technical standards, we ensure all our garments are fit for purpose. We have 7 employees and you can find out more about Fashionizer & our Spa brand at www.fashionizer.com, www.fashionizerspa.com; www.youtube.com/user/FashionizerUniforms
The job role will include:
- Creating and editing visual content for our websites, and social media channels including Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
- Providing ideas and executing the company’s social media activities ongoing.
- Creating and managing email marketing campaigns.
- Maintaining CMS platforms (Shopify, WordPress)
- Conducting market research and analysing data, draft case studies and reports.
- Maintaining marketing documents and reports.
- Working on advertising and PR calendar throughout the year.
- Helping with the planning and execution of events.
- Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the LDN Apprenticeship team.
The Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £17,500 per annum
- Monday to Friday 9.30am-6.00m
- 20 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- 1 company outfit per year.
- Excellent career prospects upon completion.
Only candidates who have the following minimum qualifications will be considered:
- 2 A-levels, (Grade A-C), a BTEC National or a level 3 NVQ, 5 GCSEs grade A-C.
- You must also have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.
Please send your CV, and an accompanying letter indicating why you are interested in this position to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th of November 2023.
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.