Junior Digital Marketing Officer - Maidenhead
National Rheumatoid Arthritis Society
*compare my salary
About the Job
NRAS is looking for a self-motivated and creative individual with a keen interest in digital marketing, in particular, video content creation and design, who can contribute to the charity’s marketing and communications strategy. Reporting to the Senior Digital Marketing Officer, this role is ideal for someone with 1-2 years of experience in social media marketing and content creation.
We’re a leading health charity in the field of rheumatology based in Maidenhead, Berkshire seeking a Junior Digital Marketing Office to join our team to help create and grow our online and digital presence.
Reporting to: Senior Digital Marketing Officer
· Filming and editing video content for our social media platforms and our websites.
· Designing creative assets for use on our social media platforms and our websites.
· Help manage and plan social media posts ensuring consistency and timely delivery across our platforms, namely Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn and HealthUnlocked.
· Creating reactive social media and engaging with our audience whenever possible.
· Managing day-to-day updates on our two websites using WordPress ensuring our online content is up-to-date at all times (full training will be given).
· Ensuring our internal website ticketing database is up to date and organised.
· Working with the Digital Marketing team to manage day to day social media posts and website updates.
· Provide technical support on NRAS Live sessions, which are broadcast live once a month.
· Occasional evening work included (this can be claimed back as TOIL).
· Repurposing NRAS Live content into social media reels and short form video.
· Identify and build relationships with social media influencers in order to promote NRAS’ messages and services through them.
· Assisting the Digital Marketing team with key digital projects and in carrying out any other relevant duties as required.
· Assist in creating and managing the social media strategy for larger campaigns, ensuring all campaigns are being promoted at the appropriate time and according to the marketing plans.
· Creating and monitoring social media paid advertising.
1-2 years experience in video editing using Adobe Premiere Pro (or similar)
1-2 years of Social Media Management experience.
Self-motivated, innovative and flexible.
Team player but also be able to work on own initiative.
Keen interest in digital marketing.
Excellent communication and organisational skills.
Basic copywriting skills
Experience using the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
Preferred (but not essential)
Knowledge of paid social media advertising.
Previous experience of using Salesforce, WordPress, SproutSocial, and Form Assembly.
Candidates applying for this role are not required to have pre-existing knowledge of RA or JIA to be eligible for this role. Full training will be provided during induction.
Whilst this position does not require frequent off-site work, the post holder may occasionally be required to travel and work out of hours, representing the charity at external events.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £21,000.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Company events
- Company pension
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Paid volunteer time
- Sick pay
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- A-Level or equivalent (required)
- Digital marketing: 1 year (required)
- Marketing: 1 year (required)
- social media: 1 year (required)
- United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Maidenhead
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.