Junior Digital Merchandiser - London
About the Job
What’s the role about?
As our Junior Digital Merchandiser, reporting to the Head of Ecommerce & Customer Care, you will be managing the stock flow and position for Reiss.com and Next Label websites. There will be an emphasis on forecasting sales and stock requirements, on top of data and PSI (product indicator management).
Who you are
- Strong relationship builder with internal stakeholders and the wider team
- Experience and a strong interest in Digital Merchandising
- Capable leader, confident in coaching team members.
- Forward-thinking mentality, focusing on inspiring a growth mindset.
- Commercially aware within e-commerce fashion
- Well organised with strong time management skills
- Strong proficiency in using Microsoft Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
What you’ll be doing
- Identifying areas of opportunities for future seasons, whilst ensuring alignment with sales plans at gender and category level
- Planning and consideration of end of season sales, peak periods and key launches ahead of any stock moves, third party or clearance allocations
- Reviewing and challenging PSI indicators, focusing on sales opportunities for Reiss.com or Next Label
- Lead and report in monthly, quarterly and half year sales and stock meetings
- Provide Sales, Intake and Stock forecasts in line with business requirements, whilst understanding how the risks and opportunities align with business requirements
- Ensuring the optimisation of size and core availability throughout the season
- Review competitors on a regular basis
What we’ll do for you
- Provide you with a competitive salary
- Company pension
- Generous employee discount
- Company bonus scheme
- Health & Wellbeing perks
- Plus many more
If you want to start your story at Reiss as our Junior Digital Merchandiser don’t miss out - apply now!
We recognise the importance and power of diversity within our business and, as such, we ensure that our people processes are fair, transparent and promote equality of opportunity for all candidates.
It is our pledge that candidates will not be discriminated against on the grounds of gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, age, race, colour, ethnic background, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion, religious or similar belief. Every individual will be treated with respect.
We know that some people won’t apply for a role unless they feel they meet all of the requirements listed. We want you to know that finding people who will add to our inspirational culture and have a learning mindset is incredibly important to us. Even if you feel you don’t tick all the boxes, we’d still like to hear from you.
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.