Lighting Repairs Supervisor - Direct Digital London - London
About the Job
We are recruiting for a highly motivated Lighting Repairs Supervisor to join our Luminary Lighting Department at Direct Digital in Park Royal, London!
In this role, you will be responsible for the repair, maintenance, and testing of Luminary equipment. You will also be responsible for supervising a team of technicians and ensuring that all work is completed to the highest standards.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Create and maintain a safe and efficient working environment with adherence to all health and safety requirements.
- Lead from the front and develop a motivated and co-operative team.
- Ensure understanding and compliance to all documented procedures.
- Provide technical guidance and assistance to your work colleagues.
- Take ownership of department performance measures.
- Ensure flexible use of the workforce.
- Ensure all items repaired and refurbished meet the agreed quality standards.
- Liaise with external suppliers and contractors.
- Cleaning and retouching of equipment as required.
- Maintain system of control to monitor and analyse costs.
- Proven supervisor experience as a Lighting Technician or in a related role.
- Excellent technical skills.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- A positive and proactive attitude.
Powered by JazzHR
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.