Manager, Field Marketing EMEA - London
About the Job
What's the job:
We are looking for an inspirational Manager, Field Marketing EMEA, with demonstrated experience in leadership and delivering commercial impact across field marketing, campaign development, and regional/international marketing to support our high performing team in EMEA, our second-largest and rapidly growing region.
Reporting to the Senior Director, EMEA Marketing, this is an opportunity for you to play a critical role in helping to craft and lead the strategy and execution of key marketing programmes across the region to generate and accelerate the pipeline for our multi-segment sales teams at one of the fastest-growing analytics companies. This is a strategic and executional role, we’re looking for hands on team players that can be the player and the coach.
You'll be responsible for the strategic development and execution of marketing efforts to support the region's growth in priority markets and are an inspirational team player and leader with strong commercial acumen who is passionate about customers- understanding them, enabling them, and helping them achieve their objectives.
You'll be indispensable partner to Sales, helping them identify new ways to deliver customer value. You'll be part of a creative, results-oriented team and work cross-functionally with global marketing, sales, and operations teams and have the opportunity to lead the strategy, planning, and execution of several large-scale global programmes.
What you'll do:
- Strategise, plan, execute, manage, and optimize end-to-end field marketing programs for the EMEA theatre
- Collaborate with sales, sales development, and global marketing to build programs that support our theatre pipeline and revenue targets
- Help be the voice of the region to influence and shape global marketing campaigns, including how the brand becomes relevant for a local audience
- Collaborate with the demand generation team to develop marketing plans by audience and geography segmentations
- Develop an Account Based Marketing strategy for key customer accounts, with relevant and personalised integrated campaigns, and measuring success and impact with defined goals
- Build an EMEA Partner Marketing Strategy in close collaboration with the Partner team, help drive local programs to increase partner engagement
What you'll bring;
- Minimum of 5 years of marketing experience, ideally for a PLG SaaS company
- 1+ years of experience leading geographically distributed, multi-disciplinary teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or comparable education/experience
- Budget management and operational excellence
- Experience building, launching, and reporting campaign performance using modern Martech tools
- Track record of developing and managing multiple cross-channel marketing programs simultaneously.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, with the ability to present ideas, updates, and results to business partners
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ability to influence and inspire individuals and teams
- Analytical mind and high attention to detail with data-driven decision-making with trackable goals
- Innovative mindset - eager to test, fail, iterate
- Open to continuous feedback
- Team player who is excited to work in a collaborative environment
What makes ThoughtSpot a great place to work?
ThoughtSpot is the experience layer of the modern data stack, leading the industry with our AI-Powered Analytics and natural language search. We hire people with unique identities, backgrounds, and perspectives—this balance-for-the-better philosophy is key to our success. When paired with our culture of Selfless Excellence and our drive for continuous improvement (2% done), ThoughtSpot cultivates a respectful culture that pushes norms to create world-class products. If you’re excited by the opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the business and make your mark on a truly innovative company, we invite you to read more about our mission, and apply to the role that’s right for you.
ThoughtSpot for All
Building a diverse and inclusive team isn't just the right thing to do for our people, it's the right thing to do for our business. We know we can’t solve complex data problems with a single perspective. It takes many voices, experiences, and areas of expertise to deliver the innovative solutions our customers need. At ThoughtSpot, we continually celebrate the diverse communities that individuals cultivate to empower every Spotter to bring their whole authentic self to work.
We’re committed to being real and continuously learning when it comes to equality, equity, and creating space for underrepresented groups to thrive.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
The world’s most innovative companies use AI-Powered Analytics from ThoughtSpot to empower every person in their organization, from C-suite executive to frontline employee, with the ability to ask and answer data questions, create and interact with data-driven insights, and use these insights to make informed decisions and take action. ThoughtSpot is simple enough for any business person to use, yet built to handle even the largest, most complex data, wherever it may reside. That’s why customers like T-Mobile, BT, Snowflake, HubSpot, Exxon, Daimler, Medtronic, Hulu, Nasdaq, OpenTable, Huel, and Nationwide Building Society have turned to ThoughtSpot to transform their data driven decision-making cultures.
Please see our Candidate Privacy Notice. By submitting your application to us, you acknowledge and agree that:
- You have read and understood the Candidate Privacy Notice (“Notice”) and acknowledge the collection, processing, use and disclosure of your personal information as set out in the Notice.
- You are not required to provide any requested information to us, but failure to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for a job with us.
- The information you give us is true and correct to the best of your knowledge and belief, and you have not knowingly omitted any related unfavorable information. Providing any inaccurate or misleading information may make you ineligible for employment.
To all recruitment agencies: ThoughtSpot does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ThoughtSpot employees, or any other organization location. ThoughtSpot nor its employees are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.