Marketing & Advertising Manager - London
About the Job
Marketing & Advertising Manager
London (Hybrid Working)
We’re iD Mobile, one of the UK’s leading mobile virtual network operators. We launched in May 2015 and have over 1.6 million Pay Monthly customers. We’re pretty sure our success has a lot to do with our wide range of feature-packed plans. We offer everything from super-value Pay-as-you-go and SIM-only deals, right up to the latest smartphones from the big-name manufacturers.We’re delighted about our success so far and have very ambitious plans for the future.
As our Marketing and Advertising Manager, you will help develop and implement the core marketing strategy, focusing on driving profitable customer acquisition and ROI whilst continuing to develop the iD brand to support increased brand awareness and consideration. You will be responsible for the end-to-end management of campaigns across paid media, working closely with our media agency to define target audience and campaign objectives, as well as setting campaign timelines, budgets, and KPIs for tracking success.
You’ll also oversee the production process of advertisements, ensuring adherence to timelines, quality standards, and brand guidelines, as well as delivery. You’ll work collaboratively alongside colleagues who own different areas of our marketing mix, supporting and guiding one-another to achieve and drive meaningful results.
- Support the development and implementation of a cross-channel marketing strategy to support acquisition and brand growth
- Ownership of “always on” digital advertising activity, working with our Media agency to ensure cost-efficiency, effective on channel performance and ROI
- Responsible for advertising asset production and media trafficking, managing multiple agencies to ensure timelines are hit
- Managing the relationships, briefs, and output for our Creative and Media agencies; as well as the end-to-end management of both brand and acquisition campaigns
- Defining and reporting on KPIs with regular analysis of performance using the relevant metrics and data (reach, impressions, click-through rates etc.) to identify any areas for improvement and optimisation
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to understand marketing goals and target audiences, as well as conducting research to develop strategic advertising plans that align with business objectives
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2-3 years experience working in a similar or equivalent role
- First-hand experience working in Digital and/or ATL marketing
- Ability to manage agency and 3rd party partners
- Ability to identify creative and innovative opportunities
- Strong influencing and presentation skills
- Budget management experience
- Experience in managing people is preferable, but not essential
- Experience in working within the Telecommunications or Subscription based business preferable, but not essential
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- Recognised professional accreditations are a plus, but not essential
We’re one team and we celebrate all of the great things you do. One way we show our gratitude is by giving you access to a range of lifestyle benefits including:
- Private medical insurance
- Competitive pension scheme
- Access to discretionary company bonus scheme
- Life Assurance
- Staff discounts and offers
- Hybrid working
Beyond that, we'll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role. We're building a team that brings technology to people, making their lives better, easier and fuller, and you can be part of it.
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.