Marketing and Communications Executive - London
About the Job
Leesman’s mission is to make workplaces better. In 2010, we set out to provide organisations with the world’s first truly independent measure of employee workplace experience using unique datadriven solutions. Since launching, we have measured over 8,300+ workplaces in 100+ countries and collated 1,200,000+ individual employee responses to our workplace experience assessment tool, giving us the world’s largest independent database of workplace experience.
As we continue to support global organisations in navigating change, we have expanded our offering to include future strategy support, bespoke research development and training and development for senior real estate executives. All of our offerings enable organisations to build high-performing workplaces that effectively and efficiently support their employees’ needs.
In 2022 we were thrilled to become certified as a B Corp. This significant achievement reinforces our passion for being purpose led and our belief that businesses should not just be centered around profit, but people and the planet as well.
The MCE’s role is primarily to plan, execute and optimise our digital communications through our communications channels. Working in the Marketing and Communications team, this employee will be responsible for creating engaging promotional and informative content that provides a consistent brand experience via web, social media, research and insights campaigns, and our bi-annual journal, The Leesman Review.
We’re looking for an individual who has a passion for digital marketing and a good understanding of specific areas such as SEO and paid social and is keen to push our digital marketing efforts further through rigorous analysis and reporting of campaign activity that can inform future marketing strategies.
- Planning and evaluating Leesman’s ongoing presence on social media
- Writing compelling copy for email, website and social media
- Regularly analysing and reporting on digital marketing efforts to help inform future strategies
- Keeping up to date with online marketing trends and advancements in features and functions on our exiting marketing platforms
- Helping to inform and support the delivery of our SEO strategy
- Contributing to wider creative ideation sessions within the marketing and communications team to improve the effectiveness of our content marketing efforts
- Assisting in daily admin tasks to support the team and wider company
- Managing content on our website and support the delivery of regular new online articles
Requirements for success:
- 1-2 years’ experience in digital marketing
- Being able to work on multiple projects, deadlines and priorities simultaneously
- Work well under pressure
- Strong communication skills and writing ability
- Great attention to detail and proof-reading skills
- Works well independently and as part of a wider team
Previous experience and good working knowledge with:
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Adobe Acrobat
- Google Analytics
- Social media channels, in particular LinkedIn
- LinkedIn advertising
- Mailchimp or another email platform provider
- Wordpress or another content management system
Training will be given for:
This role reports to the Marketing and Communications Director. This is a full-time, permanent position and a hybrid role.
Leesman is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.