Marketing and Communications Manager - London
About the Job
We're looking for a Marketing and Communications Manager to join our Marcomms Team on an 18-month Fixed Term Contract. The Marketing and Communications Manager is responsible for developing and delivering multi-channel marketing campaigns to promote Digital Catapult's flagship programmes to raise awareness and profile amongst key stakeholders as well as generate relevant leads.
The role's focus is on engaging audiences, communicating programme key milestones and elevating Digital Catapult reputation.
WHAT YOU'LL DO (Duties)
- Developing and delivering integrated multi-channel marketing campaigns for Digital Catapult's programmes and initiatives, including events, publications, open calls etc.
- Drafting and copy writing of content - including but not limited to blogs, publications, press releases, event content and email communications (using Mailchimp) including our segmented and targeted approach.
- Working with the rest of the Marcomms Department on collaborative work and cross team integration.
- Continual monitoring of campaign performance and monthly reporting and analysis of our marketing and communications activities using Google Analytics.
- Working with our external agencies to develop supporting collateral, graphics and materials and ensuring briefs, budgets and timings are clear and that our suppliers are informed and kept up to date.
- Supporting on video production - creating briefs, proposed questions, attending shoots and managing crew as well as leading on edits and final output.
- Strong and relevant marketing experience in a relevant B2B marketing position from a technology business, start-up or agency. Strong understanding of the digital landscape and performance marketing and an integrated digital marketing approach (all media types not just paid).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with strong content writing, editing and publishing skills.
- Strong project management, strategic planning and organisation skills with a keen eye for detail, comfortable dealing with multiple projects and juggling competing priorities.
- Data analysis and measurement - strong analytical skills and understanding of key marketing tools for data analysis - including Google Analytics, Salesforce etc.
- Stakeholder relationship management - Comfortable dealing with multiple stakeholders and able to form successful collaborative working relationships with key stakeholders across the business and with external partners.
- Educated to degree level in a business of marketing related field or qualified by experience. A CIM qualification is desirable.
Deadline for applications: 21st February 2024
- Excellent holiday package: 25 days annual leave, Bank Holidays and 3 days between Christmas and New Year:
- Double-matched pension up to 10% of your salary;
- 4% of your salary to use towards selecting benefits that work for you, including health cash plan, Private Medical Insurance; buying holiday, topping up your pension;
- E-Vehicle Scheme; Cycle2Work; Tech Scheme; Gym Discounts; Give As you Earn; PerkPal;
- Life insurance 4x salary;
- Free to access EAP & Financial Wellbeing advice;
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave;
- Hybrid working - with great offices to work from 1-3 days per week;
- Investment in your ongoing learning and development with us;
- Company social events throughout the year and free office snacks!
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.