Marketing Assistant - Maidenhead
*compare my salary
About the Job
Dawsons Auctioneers & Valuers are an internationally renowned and market leading online auction business, selling Fine Art, Antiques, Jewellery and Watches. We have achieved double digit growth for each of the past 5 years and have exciting plans to further increase our significant market share.
As a Marketing Assistant, you will play a crucial role in supporting our marketing efforts by leveraging your expertise in Adobe Suite (specifically Photoshop, InDesign, and Premiere Pro), Mailchimp, content creation, blog post publishing, PR, and website maintenance. The successful candidate will be a detail-oriented and creative individual who can collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
YOUR EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Utilise Adobe Suite tools, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Premiere Pro, to create visually appealing graphics and multimedia content for various marketing channels.
- Manage and execute email campaigns using Mailchimp, ensuring high-quality content and optimal delivery to our target audience.
- Generate compelling and engaging content that aligns with our brand voice and resonates with our target audience across different platforms.
Blog Post Management:
- Influence the blog content creation process, and ensure that posts are informative, relevant, and optimised for SEO.
- Ensure the timely and accurate updating of the company website with fresh content, and other relevant information.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with media outlets, influencers, and other key stakeholders.
- Draft and distribute press releases, media kits, and other PR materials.
- Coordinate and organise events.
- Proven experience with Adobe Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Premiere Pro.
- Proficient in Mailchimp or similar email marketing platforms.
- Demonstrated expertise in content creation for diverse marketing channels.
- Experience in managing and publishing blog posts.
- Familiarity with website content management systems (CMS).
- Strong organisational skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Relevant experience in PR.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing (preferred), Communications, or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a marketing role.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
A competitive salary and the opportunity to create a niche for yourself within a fast-growing organisation. We have a positive team ethic that also rewards individual effort. We want to be the best and employ the best. Not forgetting that you'll be surrounded by incredible works of art, lovely watches and beautiful jewellery!
FULL SYSTEMS TRAINING PROVIDED
WALKING DISTANCE FROM MAIDENHEAD TRAIN STATION
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.