SKILLS FOR HEALTH
About the Job
This role is designed to support operational delivery in the central Marketing Team. The Marketing Assistant provides vital support to colleagues with responsibilities to support Skills for Health, Skills for Justice, SFJ Awards and The Workforce Development Trust in the main. This varied role would suit someone with excellent organisational skills, with the ability to multitask and manage multiple deadlines. The post-holder must also have a good command of English language and grammar, as this role does demand some content creation.
- Work with the Marketing Managers to promote products and services, primarily on Skills for Health, Skills for Justice and SFJ Awards.
- Manage The Workforce Development Trust social media, including scheduling posts, developing messages and creating visuals. Schedule and create assets for People 1st International’s social media.
- Create social media messaging for Twitter and LinkedIn audiences.
- Create assets using Canva.
- Support in the development of campaign content for products and services, including blogs and emails.
- Manage the marketing cupboard including stock levels, ordering of new stock, disposal of out-of-date materials etc.
- Order giveaways and advertising assets such as brochures, banners, pens, notepads etc.
- Manage shipping of marketing materials when needed e.g. to attend events, for Sheffield based colleagues etc.
- Update content on The Workforce Development Trust’s intranet site EDNA.
- Support the creation of the WDT High 5 staff newsletter.
- Update content on WordPress marketing websites.
- Create marketing emails in Mailchimp when needed. Provide stats and results to feed into marketing reports.
- Conduct desktop research.
- Provide support to deliver the Our Health Heroes and Inspire Justice Awards including collating information, producing materials, uploading new events to Eventbrite etc.
- Help to manage queries to the awards inboxes.
- Support the production of in-house events (such as webinars) and staff attendance at external events.
- Provide administrative support for the Marketing Team.
- Generous annual leave entitlement up to a maximum of 28 days, plus public holidays and a potential Christmas closure
- Flexible working, 50% of the month working from home with a dress for your day approach
- Staggered start and finish time within office opening hours
- In touch monthly session with the CEO
- Employee referral recruitment scheme
- We provide enhanced leave, bereavement, carers, maternity, paternity and sickness leave.
- Health and wellbeing benefits, access to our mental health first aiders, a confidential employee assistance programme, free eye tests and payment for an annual flu jab
- Enhanced pension scheme, with a contribution matching up to a combined 12%, along with death in service coverage at three times annual salary
- Flexible employee benefits, portal including a cycle to work scheme
- Frequent organisational development days and departmental training budgets
- Payroll giving, this is a tax-free way to donate to any charity, good cause or place of worship
The Workforce Development Trust is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone.
We strongly encourage people of all gender, religion, ethnic backgrounds, sexual orientation, and individuals with disabilities to apply.
If you need any reasonable adjustments at any point, please let us know. In your application, please feel free to advise on your pronouns, for example she/her, he/him, they/them etc.
For the full job description and a job pack to assist your application, please visit: https://www.wdtrust.org.uk/careers/
The Workforce Development Trust appreciate any applications that include cover letters explaining why they would be suitable for this role.
Closing date 26th February 2024
Please note, we reserve the right to alter the closing date before the one stated.
Please include your CV when applying. Cover letter optional, but beneficial.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Bristol
Application deadline: 26/02/2024
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.