Marketing & Business Support Coordinator - Warwick
*compare my salary
About the Job
Marketing & Business Support Coordinator Intern
Location: Warwick Head Office
12-month placement (1 st July 2024- 11th July 2025)
Working Hours: 37.5 hours a week Monday- Friday. 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays.
- Studying for a Business/Marketing degree or related degree.
- 2 years completed – placement between 2nd & 3rd study years.
- Academic grades on track for a first or 2:1 on their chosen studies.
As an intern, you will be able to participate in and organise a variety of events and projects based on your interest and the needs of the company. The day-to-day tasks will depend on the dynamic requirements of the department, dipping into social media management, event management, innovative improvement projects, and more.
- Align local marketing activities with a global marketing plan.
- Assist the dealer network with various marketing activities including social media channels.
- Develop and coordinate local marketing material.
- Maintain all social media platforms.
- Assist in generating multimedia content such as video, photographs, and graphics to support marketing and communication campaigns.
- Plan and prepare events alongside the team.
- Analyse the performance of events and communication to provide insights for continuous improvement.
- Champion Penta Fit – Well-being activity.
- Support with the planning and coordination of seminars, workshops, exhibitions, and conferences.
- Understand the Volvo Penta businesses and customers.
- Follow up, maintain, and improve current initiatives and internal processes.
- Support and improve current communication actions towards dealers, suppliers, and internal teams.
- Assisting in local projects, recommendations, and improvement areas
- Any other duties that may be reasonably requested by your manager.
We want someone who can work well under pressure and is confident to ask questions to learn, develop, and contribute quickly to your role. You must have high attention to detail and have a ‘continuous improvement’ mindset to help Volvo Penta in its progression.
We need someone who has excellent skills in Office 365 and proficient presentation skills. You must have good time management to be able to balance all your duties and be able to multitask to get deadlines met to do this you need to have good communication with your team, so they know your schedule and workload. You must be Willing to travel, stay away overnight occasionally & work some weekends in supporting marine or industrial exhibitions.
What we have to offer:
- Professional growth and development: Unlock your potential through various training and development opportunities.
- Pension scheme: Matched up to 5% of your salary, including death in service cover.
- Medical Insurance: Medical insurance coverage is provided by Bupa.
- Employee Assistance Programme: Take advantage of our wellness, mindfulness, and counselling services.
- Discounts on various purchases: Enjoy savings on shopping vouchers, cinema tickets, holidays, and travel.
- Fitness perks: Access MyGymDiscounts and MyActiveDiscounts. Make use of our on-site gym.
- Other benefits include Dental insurance, a Cycle-to-work scheme, and Eyecare vouchers.
We value your data privacy and therefore do not accept applications via mail.
Who We Are And What We Believe In
Our focus on Inclusion, Diversity, and Equity allows each of us the opportunity to bring our full authentic self to work and thrive by providing a safe and supportive environment, free of harassment and discrimination. We are committed to removing the barriers to entry, which is why we ask that even if you feel you may not meet every qualification on the job description, please apply and let us decide.
Applying to this job offers you the opportunity to join Volvo Group. Every day, across the globe, our trucks, buses, engines, construction equipment, financial services, and solutions make modern life possible. We are almost 100,000 people empowered to shape the future landscape of efficient, safe and sustainable transport solutions. Fulfilling our mission creates countless career opportunities for talents with sharp minds and passion across the group’s leading brands and entities.
Volvo Penta, a world-leading supplier of engines and complete drive systems for marine and industrial applications, you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who works with passion, trust each other and embraces change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Auto req ID
State / Province
Travel Required (maximum)
Marketing & Communication
Last application date
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.