Marketing Campaign Manager - Kemble
World Host Group
*compare my salary
About the Job
- Join a leading web hosting and domain name provider with 14+ brands (and counting).
- A career defining opportunity with a hugely talented team.
- Excellent salary in the range of £45k-£60k DOE + benefits.
About World Host Group
We’re expanding our team of talented marketing experts to keep up with our rapid, (literally) worldwide growth.
World Host Group (WHG) is a leading web hosting and domain name provider with 14+ brands under our belt (and counting). In 2019, we set out to build a scalable hosting business for a global market, building infrastructure and developing location and network-agnostic software with 24/7 global support.
In the last year, we grew from 80k actively hosted sites to 1 million. We acquired eight businesses, bolstered our brand portfolio from 3 brands to 18, and grew our global team from 30 to 350+.
Our teams are vibrant and energetic experts with diverse backgrounds and experiences – we learn from each other and aren’t afraid to make mistakes. We grow fast thanks to our collaborative, agile approach and have fun in the process.
Everyone says it, but we actually mean it – this is such an exciting time to join WHG.
About the Marketing Campaign Manager role
Join a collaborative, creative, and agile team as our latest Marketing Campaign Manager – if you feel at home managing digital marketing campaigns and steering multiple projects, have an awareness of effective campaigning in national and international markets, and get a rush optimising performance, you might just be the perfect fit.
This is where innovation meets creativity, and where your campaigns don’t just drive sales but elevate our brand awareness and impact on a worldwide stage.
The nitty gritty
In this role, you’ll be the driving force behind planning, developing, and managing integrated campaigns across diverse channels. Collaborating with global teams and optimizing campaigns will be second nature to you. As our Campaign Manager, you’ll be the brains behind planning, developing, and executing integrated campaigns that fuel customer growth and loyalty. You’ll drive engagement on multiple fronts, expanding the WHG brands and supporting their many customers on the way.
What you’ll take on:
- Develop marketing campaigns that achieve net customer growth and elevate customer lifetime value
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to match campaign ideas with identified personas
- Optimise campaigns across multiple channels, including paid social media, video, email, and more
- Work closely with the website team to enhance the performance of campaign-supporting pages
What experience you’ll need to apply
- We’d love to hear from both agency side and in-house candidates – whether you’re a Campaign Manager, Marketing Manager, Senior Account Manager, Account Director or similar, it’s more about the experience you bring.
- Multi-brand/multi-client experience or global brand experience is highly desirable.
- Proven experience in an online tech-based environment or with tech clients, or retail / eCommerce – although we’re a Web Hosting business, our approach is more B2C than B2B.
- In-depth knowledge of organic digital channels (eg. social media, SEO, content marketing, and digital content)
- Experience in setting up and optimising campaigns across multiple channels
- Successful cross and upselling experience in managing a large-scale customer base within an online business context
- Expertise in growing and developing revenue and profitability through strategic initiatives and effective execution
- Organised chaos is your playground, and you thrive on collaborating with diverse teams. You don’t just build campaigns; you craft experiences that linger in the hearts of our diverse customer base.
What you’ll get in return
- An excellent salary in the range of £40k-£60k depending on experience.
- Working with a growing team means that our benefits expand to cover your health, work-life balance and personal development.
- Enjoy 27 days of leave plus bank holidays, hybrid working, contributory pension scheme and private healthcare.
- Fitness groups and social events are also getting organised as the teams grow.
- It’s an exciting time to give your two cents on what benefits motivate you most as they get up and running (literally!).
We have chosen to work with our friends at ADLIB who are managing the recruitment process for World Host Group. As a B Corp, they are well versed in attracting the best candidates that have the right skills and experience, combined with the desire to work for a business driven by purpose and a want to make a positive impact on society and the planet.
Please note that any candidates that approach World Host Group directly will be forwarded to ADLIB for consideration.
Inclusion and equality
Here at World Host Group, equal opportunity runs through every aspect of the business. We are creating an environment where a diverse mix of talented people want to work, do their best and share in our journey for the long term. We’re building a team that represents a variety of perspectives and backgrounds, as we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better and more innovative our work will be. We strive to be a workplace where everyone feels empowered and can be their authentic selves.
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.