Marketing & Communications Assistant - Accrington
CMAC Group UK Ltd
*compare my salary
About the Job
Why should you work for us?
We are looking to hire a hands-on and creative Marketing and Communications
Assistant to join our Marketing team, within our wider Marketing & Proposition team at CMAC Group. This is an exciting role for an energetic and innovative individual. You’ll love getting to know our audience and delivering an engaging marketing strategy.
CMAC Group is a global, specialist ground travel and accommodation company, providing a highly trusted managed service to big-name brands. Our people and tech platforms seamlessly manage 1 million+ rides each year, safely moving over 2 million people.
We employ 270+ people across Europe and have offices in Manchester, London,
Accrington, Barcelona, Athens, and Porto. Our teams enjoy high levels of autonomy, and we pride ourselves on being a flexible place to work.
Due to continued success, we have a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing and
Communications Assistant to help raise the profile of CMAC Group within key industry sectors across the UK, Europe and beyond.
Supporting our Director of Marketing, Marketing Manager, Content Specialist and Marketing Executive, you will be getting involved in a range of activities:
- Helping to implement internal and external communications
- Collaborating with stakeholders from across the business to create and communicate business updates internally such as quarterly one team events and employee newsletters
- Helping to implement external communications, such as drafting and posting social media and web content according to our content strategy
- Assisting with the management of CMAC’s external image for example creating case studies
- Updating media contact lists
- Monitoring media and campaign coverage
- Organising marketing and networking events
- Attending internal and external events
- Preparing presentations and reports
- Tracking projects
Essential qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience
- Ability to write engaging and accurate copy for internal and external audiences
- Good working knowledge of all communications disciplines, including social and digital media, and their use as part of an integrated communications strategy
- Exceptional interpersonal and networking skills
- Drawn towards working in fast-paced environments with multiple workstreams
- Enjoyment in producing high-quality work within tight timescales
- Great organisational skills with the ability to manage your own time
- A minimum of 12 months experience in a similar role
Working at CMAC has its perks, check out our benefits…
- Share in our success – annual company performance bonus scheme
- Better work/life balance with flexible working (part office/part home based) - our commitment to supporting a positive work-life balance
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Your birthday off, on us! (An extra day of annual leave on top of your allowance)
- A secure future through our pension scheme
- Protection for your loved ones with our death in service cover
- 24hr support through our employee assistance programme - also available to
your immediate family
- Free on-site parking at all CMAC UK offices
Are you ready to grow with a successful, award-winning company and work in a role that’s both engaging and rewarding? Get in touch!
* We are an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Should you require any additional support during the recruitment process due to a disability, please contact us so we can assist you.
If you haven’t received a phone call or an invitation to interview after two to three weeks, unfortunately you haven’t been successful on this occasion
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £23,500.00-£25,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid volunteer time
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Marketing: 1 year (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Accrington
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.