Marketing Communications Manager - Derby
About the Job
The ideal candidate will have around 3 - 5 Years experience from work in B2B marketing roles, preferably in industrial and international companies. As part of our team, you will need to manage and balance operational and strategic tasks. This means responding to requests for support with marketing communications, but also identifying and driving opportunities together with the commercial team.
You will own the product marketing strategy for one of our key products, and deliver the marketing activities. You should feel comfortable using a variety of marketing channels and tactics, and analyse the success of your campaigns.
You will be part of a central function and report to the Head of Marketing Communications for Industrial Minerals but have a very tight cooperation with the local management and sales teams. You will be part of a friendly and supportive marketing communications team.
Responsibilities and key work tasks
- Lead the creation and management of strategic Marketing Communication Plan and develop an on-going calendar of campaigns and content delivery alongside colleagues within the business.
- Management of communications for multi-channel publications to internal and external customers, such as press releases, adverts and social media posts to promote the business reflecting our values, identity and vision.
- Organisation and coordination of promotional events and shows with external suppliers and internal customers.
- Evaluation of campaigns to ensure return of investment, performance and management of campaign budget.
- Creation and design of company branded documentation and products in line with company brand guidelines
- Manage agency support where applicable
- This role does not include any line management responsibility.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, additional language skills would be an advantage but not essential.
- Experience in Word, Power Point, Adobe InDesign and web CMSs.
- A degree in communications or marketing is preferable but not essential.
- Role is based at Derby - DE21 7BE - National and international travel will be part of this role.
- Solution oriented with strong organisational and planning skills.
- Self-sustained with a proven track record in planning and executing smaller and larger projects including project management of internal and external resources and support.
- A creative ability to communicate information or company products into campaigns.
- Confident in stakeholder management, ideally with experience of matrix organisations.
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free parking
- Health & wellbeing programme
- Life insurance
- Sick pay
- Store discount
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.