Marketing Coordinator - Windsor
About the Job
Please note: This position is a 1 year maternity cover contract. This is an office based position and the first 6 months will be full time (5 days) in office. After that time, the role is hybrid (3 days in office, 2 days from home).
- Work with both local and regional marketing teams to deliver high quality events to help raise company and product awareness amongst targeted audience.
- Manage and execute participation in virtual and physical events including tradeshows, seminars, dinners and webinars.
- Liaise with vendors, exhibitors, and stakeholders during the event planning process to ensure everything is in order.
- Manage annual events calendar, researching new event opportunities.
- Work with local marketing teams to integrate events into overall campaigns to realise key business objectives.
- Work with corporate marketing to ensure brand consistency within event collateral, exhibition stands and digital assets.
- Work with the data and sales teams to manage event data and support marketing team with follow up.
- Select and negotiate with vendors and monitor their activities to ensure quality control.
- Coordinate the promotions, communications and branding aspects of the event with the wider marketing team.
- Assist with reporting, budget and analysis post-event.
- Assist the wider UK and European marketing teams as needed.
- Experience coordinating events and tradeshows
- Good organisational skills
- Experience implementing and successfully completing projects
- Motivated, self-sufficient professional with great attention to detail
- Excellent multitasking and task prioritisation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic, driven, used to working on your own under own initiative
- Team player with positive, can-do attitude
- Occasional travel and out-of-hours work may be required.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar marketing or/and events role
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.