Marketing Executive - Cannock
About the Job
What you’ll do:
- Assist in the planning and execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns to promote our products and services to B2B clients and prospects.
- Support the management of the company's website and e-commerce platform, ensuring content is up to date, engaging, and optimized for search engines.
- Collaborate with the content team to create compelling marketing materials, including product descriptions, blog posts, email campaigns, and social media content.
- Assist in organising and attending marketing events, trade shows, and conferences to represent the company and build valuable business relationships.
- Monitor and analyse key performance metrics, such as website traffic, email open rates, and campaign ROI, and provide regular reports to the marketing team.
- Help manage the company's social media channels, engaging with followers, and monitoring industry trends and conversations.
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels and tools, including email marketing, social media, SEO/SEM, and content marketing.
- Familiarity with e-commerce platforms and website content management systems (CMS).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create clear and compelling marketing content.
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven mindset to measure campaign performance and make data-backed recommendations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and marketing automation software is a plus.
- Previous experience in a wholesale or B2B setting is advantageous but not mandatory.
- Creative thinker with a passion for marketing and a willingness to learn and grow in the role.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable in an international, fast paced environment
- A fast-paced, supportive, and diverse work environment that fosters personal growth.
- Exciting opportunities to work on high-impact projects and drive real business outcomes.
- Competitive salary, benefits, and flexible work arrangements.
REPA Group is Europe's leading distributor of spare parts for the catering trade and commercial kitchens, as well as vending and coffee machines, refrigeration technology and household appliances. With 85,000 items from over 2000 manufacturers, we guarantee the largest range of spare parts and accessories, bundled in 7 warehouses in Europe at 13 locations with over 1000 employees. The REPA Group is part of Parts Town, the American leader in the high-tech distribution of spare parts. Our UK business is Parts Town UK.
Parts Town UK and REPA Group welcome diversity and being an inclusive place to work is important to us. We aim to recruit a diverse range of people with a diverse range of talents to help us achieve our goals and encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and experiences.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants and members of staff are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. We base our hiring decisions on merit, job requirements and business needs.
Should you require any additional support during the application process, we would happy be to assist, please do contact our hiring team for more information.
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.