Marketing Executive - Ellesmere port
Travel Innovation Group
*compare my salary
About the Job
Role: Marketing Executive
Reports to: Lime Marketing & Communications Manager
Shift pattern: 37.5 hours per week between 09:00 – 17:30, Monday to Friday.
Salary: £22,000 – £24,000 plus bonus and additional benefits.
Who we are
We’re the foundation brand bringing together our three companies, Lime, Calrom & Aviate, all with unique services to the travel trade. This position sits within Lime, who were founded in 2003 and provide the travel trade with the best British Airways nett airfares in the industry.
This role sits within a team of four made up of brilliant marketers and innovative graphic designers. We work with airlines and tourist boards on clever campaigns as well as our own brand and comms plans, so every day is different and diverse!
Our team offers a creative and supportive environment - as does the wider company - meaning team members old and new can flourish in their roles and enjoy continual growth.
We are looking for a Marketing Executive to support our busy marketing team with both marketing and administrative tasks to help in the development and execution of marketing campaigns. If you have a passion for marketing, strong organisational skills, the ability to multitask and heaps of enthusiasm, we want to talk to you!
Our new Marketing Executive will get to work across some exciting, well-known brands and benefit from lots of coaching and mentoring too.
This is a full-time position, and we offer hybrid working – usually three days per week in the office and two days from home.
Tasks & responsibilities include:
- Scheduling campaigns within our project management system.
- Copywriting for blogs, social media, eshots and more.
- Scheduling and engaging with social media posts across all channels.
- Track departmental spend by completing credit card statement reviews, compiling receipts and order forms.
- Website content updates and maintenance.
- Assisting in the organisation of events.
- Assisting in the organisation of international trips.
- Assisting with the compilation of end of campaign reports and give insights for improvement.
- End of campaign prize management.
- Managing shared email inboxes and directing queries as required.
- Assisting with market research when required.
- General office and team administration.
We think you'll be a great fit if you are:
- Highly motivated
- Well organised
- Creative, with a keen eye for detail
- Willing to learn
- An effective communicator
- Competent in Microsoft Office
- Experienced using Canva or graphic design software
- Have a keen interest in marketing
- Possess strong written English skills
What you'll get:
- Annual company bonus in addition to your salary.
- 33 days annual leave, including bank holidays.
- Hybrid working options (minimum three days in the office).
- 5% matched company pension contribution.
- Modern office with on-site gym and bar so you can enjoy a free drink on a Friday!
- Internal training academy to support your learning and personal development.
- Additional company benefits to support your wellbeing and happiness!
Get to know us more
Take a deeper look into who we are and what we do by visiting https://www.travelinnovationgroup.com
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00-£24,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Health & wellbeing programme
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ellesmere Port, CH65 9HQ: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Ellesmere Port, CH65 9HQ
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.