Marketing Executive - Braintree
First Home Improvements
*compare my salary
About the Job
Salary: £25,000.00 to £75,000.00 /year
First Home Improvements is the fastest growing home improvement company in the uk. We are a family run business who has been running for 45 years.
"We are big enough to cope and small enough to care" - This saying is relevant to our customers as well as our employees.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding business.
It is a self employed role with a tremendous earning potential straight away.
What the job involves;
· Attending a pre booked and confirmed appointment
· Building a rapport with the customers to be able to find out their needs
· Measure up the appropriate area
· Show the customer some product designs
· Promote the products, showing the customer all the advantages
· Offer the customer a no obligation quote which lasts for 2 years.
What we need from you;
· A full UK driving license and access to your own car is essential, along with your own mobile phone.
· You would have to be self motivated, enthusiastic, determined, confident, easy to get along with and have a good work ethic.
· Ideally you will have a customer service or sales background but it isn't essential
What we can offer;
· Uncapped commission
· Regular incentives
· Weekly pay
No experience is necessary as full training will be given
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Are you money hungry and self-driven! First Home Improvements are the largest home improvements business in the East Anglia. We are currently looking for confident and ambitious people to generate leads from door-to-door canvassing. The ideal Canvasser / Door to Door / Lead Generator will need ambition, tenacity and the ability to communicate with confidence and credibility. It’s a role that requires determination and resilience but offers great satisfaction.
We provide full training in the industry and your efforts will be well financially rewarded and it's up to you what hours you work so can suit around any other commitments.
Excellent basic plus commission-based rewards.
Driving licence preferred but not essential.
If you are interested in this position, please contact:
The fastest growing home improvement company in the U.K. are looking to add to their existing marketing team. Our phenomenal growth over the last 8 years have seen us grow our annual turnover from £1million to £30 million, and seen us open 9 new branches, 3 in the last 12 months alone. We are looking for key marketing people with ambition as we are looking to expand even further over the next few years, and we are a company that look to promote from within!
Full job description will be given to all applicants at point of interview, as we have a variety of roles depending which we can disclose upon suitability
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.