Marketing Executive - Cambridge
ION Science Ltd
About the Job
ION Science is a global leader in the development and manufacture of advanced gas detection and sensing technologies. With a commitment to innovation, quality, and safety, we empower industries worldwide to enhance workplace environments and safeguard lives. As we continue to expand our market presence, we are seeking a dynamic and results-driven Marketing Executive to join our team.
This is a full-time on-site role for a Marketing Executive located in Fowlmere, Cambridgeshire. The Marketing Executive will play a pivotal role in developing and implementing marketing strategies to promote our pioneering products and solutions. Working closely with cross-functional teams will contribute to brand awareness, lead generation, and customer engagement initiatives.
- Marketing Degree or Qualifications desirable but not essential.
- Experience in B2B marketing, preferably in a technical or industrial setting, is highly desirable.
- In-depth experience with HubSpot CRM or similar is required.
- Understanding of website and marketing analytics tools e.g., Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and SEMrush with preferred knowledge of WordPress, HTML, and CSS desirable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and InDesign) required.
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.