Marketing Executive - London
*compare my salary
About the Job
TYG is expanding! We're looking for a creative Marketing Executive to join and support our London team.
A bit about us:
Established in 2015, TYG are a market-leading recruitment company that specialise in servicing clients across the US in the Engineering, Architecture and Construction industry.
After a fantastic 2023, we're looking to continue the expansion of the business and the next step is to further strengthen our operations function by hiring our first Marketing Executive to support the business.
We're currently at 12 heads in our London HQ with a goal to grow to 40 heads across the next 3 years. As we're still a small business, you'll get the opportunity to gain experience in multiple areas, as well as be creative with your approach and have your ideas taken onboard.
Being a young and fast-growing firm, it's very important for us to maintain a great company culture. So, we're looking for people who are not just hard-working but are also social and will enjoy working as part of a team!
- Clear career progression being within the first 15 employees
- Work from home policy + flexible working
- Late Friday start
- Regular social events and incentives
- Pro-rated 22 days holiday per annum + Christmas shut down
- WeWork Devonshire Square office location – Includes free beer, our own in-house barista and regular social events
You will work closely with the Talent & Performance Manager on the following tasks:
- Managing our social media sites ensuring regular content is being posted and we're interacting with our audience
- Using Canva to create content
- Researching ideas and liaising with the team to write blogs/ create relevant content
- Researching who our target audience is and how to increase this
- Helping the team develop their personal brand and increase their presence on LinkedIn
- Help to design and create our 'Work for Us' brochure
- Helping to plan social events
- Ad-hoc tasks to support the Talent & Performance Manager with internal recruitment and learning & development
A bit about you:
This role would be a great fit for someone who is passionate about content creation and social media and is looking to break into the marketing industry OR a recent marketing graduate. You will have experience of creating content using Canva, increasing engagement on social media and be familiar with using LinkedIn. Experience of planning events is a nice to have but not essential.
We're also looking for:
- Great communication skills
- Proactive self-starter
- Attention to detail
- Good organisation skills
- Outgoing and social personality type
If the sound of this position excites you, then please apply today and we will be in touch!
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.