Marketing Executive - Chester
Cox Automotive Europe
About the Job
Cox Automotive is the world's largest automotive service organisation. We provide dependable solutions that improve performance and profitability throughout the vehicle lifecycle to manufacturers, fleets, and retailers.
Our businesses are organised around our customers’ core needs across vehicle solutions, mobility, remarketing, funding, and retail. The Group Marketing Department is a shared services function supporting all Cox Automotive UK and Europe solution areas and product brands.
The function is responsible for crafting and managing the brands’ strategic marketing plan to deliver on the strategic, brand and product priorities of the business.
· Marketing business partners for the product brands and corporate services – using knowledge and insight into our customers and their needs to ensure the businesses are delivering to those needs through our product brands and services.
· External communications – creating the content, messaging, and ensuring it is consistent and joined up across the business. Aligning that messaging to our customers, the industry, the media, our stakeholders, and the business world as well as internally with our team members.
· Channels – managing the channels (shared, earned, owned, and paid) through which we communicate about our brands, products, and services.
· Creative execution and delivery through our in-house creative team
As a function, it is our aim to:
· Be a connected and joined up marketing function serving our stakeholders
· Commit to excellence by delivering effective, cost efficient and insightful marketing and communications
· Put marketing at the forefront of our transformation as our proposition evolves in line with the business strategy
· Attract, retain, and develop the best talent – creating clear and transparent career paths and opportunities for team members
Be truly customer-led through increasing and utilising our customer insight effectively
Scope of Role:
An exciting opportunity to be creative, working across multi-channel campaigns and supporting product marketing in a fast-paced environment. A networked role where you’ll be finding opportunities to collaborate with the broader marketing team and externally with key partners.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the role is to support the Marketing Lead and the Head of Marketing to ensure successful delivery of all marketing activities by channel, meeting the requirements as defined through to completion.
Objectives for Role:
- Must be able to adopt a digital first approach and support the business in digital best practice and analyse performance against KPIs to ascertain ROI for future investment
- Responsible for keeping physical and digital collateral up to date across our key partners including distribution where applicable
- Content input across all channels including email, POS, social media and websites
- Creative input with printed media, liaising with external agencies to place advertising.
- Managing marketing briefs from to initiation through to completion within agreed timescales ensuring everything is proofed and accurate
- Liaison with design and content teams to secure resource and understand timescales to assist in scheduling and stakeholder management.
- Accountable for executing and delivering campaigns, and evaluating the results of the marketing spend, including keeping control over campaign spend, forecasting and delivering positive ROI
- Working closely and collaboratively with other Marketing Leads, digital, comms and content teams, both internally and externally to deliver an integrated campaign plan
- Ensure brand consistency and quality control across all written content and creatives
- You must be able to travel regularly throughout the UK offices
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum, degree level education (Business or Marketing) with a minimum of 2 years marketing experience
- You will have experience across a broad range of Marketing channels and proven track record of campaign delivery
- You will be a self-starter who brings individual skill, creativity and tenacity coupled with a personality that aligns to the Cox Automotive values and culture
- Can work autonomously and manage multiple projects
- Exceptional writing skills and presentation skills
- Excellent ability to influence business decisions using actionable insight
- Can build relationships and work collaboratively internally & externally
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE
We work with a carefully selected set of recruitment agencies and we're not looking to add to our PSL.
- We do not accept unsolicited agency CV's sent to the recruitment team or directly to the hiring manager. We will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CV's.
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.