*compare my salary
About the Job
Founded by two co-owners, Oliver Carson and Dhaval Patel, Universal Partners is one of the fastest-growing companies within the FX sector. We are the only deliverable FX company in the UK who achieved more than £7m Gross Profit within 5 years of being incorporated. We are now in the process of blitz-scaling these numbers to over £20m within the next 24-36 months. The difference with Universal Partners is that we are not pre-built like many large organisations providing an extreme number of opportunities and growth to further your career. We are a fast-paced, fresh, and young company with lots of talent and an amazing culture.
Overview of the role and responsibilities:
As Marketing Executive, you will be part of the Marketing Team and supporting on various projects being run by the department. Projects include email marketing, social media content, sales materials and internal marketing initiatives.
Key requirements, such as qualifications and skills:
- Strong PowerPoint skills
- Strong understanding of Microsoft SharePoint, Power Automate and Lists
- WordPress knowledge a plus
- Salesforce knowledge a plus
- Must have at least 18 months experience within a similar role, working on projects involving email campaigns, social media content or events.
- Financial services experience a plus
- Experience of designing social media content a plus
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and participate in team meetings
- Enthusiastic about marketing content
- Strong attention to detail
- Discretionary quarterly bonus
- Pension scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Access to training opportunities
- Health insurance
- Clubs and socials
- End of month round ups with lunch provided
- Complimentary fruit and coffee
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.