Marketing Executive - FSO - Permanent - London - London
About the Job
Hello there, yes – you! Are you looking for that next step in your career? How about joining EY as part of our UK Brand, Marketing and Communications team?
We’re looking for a Marketing Executive to come on board to support the UK team with marketing initiatives including events, thought leadership and strategic marketing programs.
Based in our Canary Wharf office, you will work closely with the Wealth and Asset Management (WAM) marketing lead on supporting the business sector achieve its yearly objectives. You will also support the wider marketing team - working on various marketing programs across events, publications, and social media.
Being part of such a dynamic and fast paced industry, your role will be crucial in helping the business respond to industry issues and to deliver against its strategic priorities.
Your Key Responsibilities
No one day will be the same in this role as you will get involved in a wide range of projects that will require you to:
- Build stakeholder relationships with the UK marketing team and key stakeholders within WAM.
- Understand the business priorities for WAM and key industry issues
- Support on a range of events (virtual, hybrid, in person) reporting into various stakeholders. This includes working on all logistical elements of the event from planning to delivery - including preparing materials on behalf of the business (e.g., agenda, talk track, presenter notes, ppt. presentations and guidance documents) in-line with EY branding.
- Support UK FS priority campaigns, which involves working with campaign leads to plan and deliver of a range of activity in-line with business objectives. (e.g., setting timelines, managing processes, tracking, analysing, and reporting).
- Write social media posts and blogs to support marketing activity and advise stakeholders on their LinkedIn profiles.
- Capture ROI on all activity using the measurements spreadsheet.
- Ensure CRM tools are used consistently and championed.
- Coordinate between BMC functions outside of marketing e.g., internal communications, brand and press across campaigns and programme activity.
- Work closely with your marketing peers to help at in person and virtual events, often outside of your core hours.
- CIM qualified or a bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing or communications.
- A minimum of 3-4 years marketing and events experience. Prior experience in financial services, or a professional services organisation is a plus.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and database management (Marketo is a plus).
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders across a complex business.
- Energetic, personable, team player with a flexible, “can do” attitude.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and juggle numerous commitments at any one time whilst ensuring attention to detail.
- Confidence to network with clients whilst hosting events and manage/influence senior partners.
- Experience in organising, managing and running events (virtual, hybrid, in person).
- The ability to juggle various projects at any one time.
We’re looking for a confident and passionate marketing professional who thrives in a high-pressured environment.
What Working At EY Offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with MyReward you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings, and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.