Trump Turnberry Sales & Marketing
About the Job
- Responsible for communicating updates to the web page with promotional information
- Development and deployment of emails to the hotel database
- Launch optimised online campaigns to increase resort awareness, working with appointment agencies and media partners
- Measure the performance of all digital efforts using a variety of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Sabre reporting reporting)
- Assist with collateral development, such as presentations, as required by the DOSM and sales team
- Ensure that all digital deadlines are met for owned and third party channels and delivered to a pre-agreed timing plan.
- Work with other departments to create and organise events or moments for both media and guests
- Proof check specific design jobs where required to a high degree of accuracy recording all errors and communicating to the Campaign Manager or the appointed designer where appropriate.
- Under the direction of the DOSM, execute any internal communication projects within the hotel and the company network, ensuring that the property’s developments are communicated at every available opportunity.
- Department administration work, taking responsibility for ensuring that all company forms are completed for department initiatives (including purchase orders, comp forms, and expense forms).
- Keep accurate records of all communication and ensure that all agreed deadlines are adhered to and all communication is a 5 star standard.
- The successful candidate will be working towards a Marketing Qualification
- Excellent computer skills - sound knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, database, PowerPoint, email, internet and intranet systems
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Photoshop preferred
- Ability to priorities tasks and to manage workload using own initiative
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure within resources
- Ability to appreciate ‘the big picture’, whilst having a talent for detail and an inherent thoroughness in task approach, follow-up and completion
- Subsidised staff accommodation (if required).
- Access to a meal on duty in the staff canteen.
- Turnberry Friends & Family Rooms Programme - discounted room rates at Trump Turnberry, available to you and your family.
- Discounts available at the Food & Beverage outlets and the Golf Professional Shop.
- Resort Facilities – use of the Spa, Gym and Golf facilities. (subject to some restrictions).
- Trump Hotels Associate and Friends & Family Rates - discounted room rates at all Trump Properties.
- Uniforms - a uniform will be provided, and items will be laundered at the Company's expense.
- Employee Assistance Programme – offering a range of Employee Assistance Help Lines.
- Ongoing training and development, first-class hospitality training & Apprenticeship programmes are available.
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.