Marketing Intern - 6 months - London
*compare my salary
About the Job
Oliva is seeking a Marketing Intern to join our dynamic team. This is a unique opportunity to work directly with our co-founder and Chief Customer Officer, gaining hands-on experience in the world of digital marketing and growth initiatives. As a Marketing Intern, you will play a crucial role in setting up and running marketing campaigns, organizing in-person events, and driving creative growth marketing strategies to increase awareness of Oliva and our initiatives.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Work closely with the co-founder and Chief Customer Officer to execute marketing campaigns that effectively reach our target audience
- Manage and host our LinkedIn live events, known as "Tough Conversations Live," to engage and connect with our community
- Organize and project manage in-person events, dinners, and meet-ups, ensuring a seamless and impactful experience for attendees
- Contribute to creative growth marketing strategies, continuously seeking opportunities to enhance Oliva's brand awareness and impact
- A proven interest in digital marketing, demonstrated through relevant coursework, a degree in marketing, or past work experience in marketing-related roles
- A growth mindset, characterized by curiosity, openness to feedback, a collaborative approach, and a commitment to self-improvement
- Tech-savvy individuals with an interest in emerging technologies, including AI, and a solid understanding of social media platforms
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to create and execute simple plans, communicate progress effectively, and take accountability for achieving results
- While the role offers flexibility in working arrangements, you will need to be based in London or able to commute to London
- The role may involve in-person meetings twice a week
- Available for a 6-month internship with a starting salary of up to £20,000 per annum (prorated)
We come to work each day knowing that we're contributing to a truly meaningful mission: to improve the mental health of millions of people worldwide.
On top of this, you get:
- Plenty of paid time off to relax and recharge your batteries
- Free therapy—and encouragement to take advantage of it
- Professional learning & development opportunities to help you grow
- An autonomous, vibrant, and flexible work environment
- Travel once per quarter to a team event
We know the tech industry has a diversity problem. Without proactively addressing this, we could easily end up hiring a lot of very similar people. So we’re enthusiastically encouraging applications from underrepresented groups in our industry. We hire with fairness and awareness—and we mean it.
Whoever you may be: regardless of age, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender, religion, disability, background, or identity, we’d love to hear from you. If you need any adjustments during the interview process, let us know and we’ll accommodate.
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.