Marketing Manager - Warrington
City & Guilds Electrical
*compare my salary
About the Job
We have a fantastic opportunity to join City & Guilds Training as a Marketing Manager.
This role will be working as part of our new centralised marketing team and it is a great role for an experienced marketing professional to lead and mentor a small marketing team.
This position will focus on marketing for 3 of our City & Guilds Training Businesses; Gen2, Intertrain and TS4U and will be based in one of our offices in Warrington.
We offer a hybrid opportunity so you will benefit from a good mix of office and home working.
City & Guilds Training is a dynamic and rapidly growing arm of City & Guilds. We are dedicated to bridging skills gaps, empowering individuals and businesses with the skills they need today – and in the future.
City & Guilds is a Royal Chartered Institute and a registered charity – meaning our business is entirely non-for-profit. By removing barriers to training and employment and advocating for jobs of the future, City & Guilds aims to make a real difference to people’s lives – no matter who they are or where they come from.
As we continue to expand our operations in marketing, this role would suit a talented Marketing Manager.
City & Guilds are a Disability confident employer. Please let us know if you require any support/adjustments at your interview and if successful any adjustments needed to support you in your role. If this is required, please email; email@example.com
About the role
We are looking for a creative and results-focused Marketing Manager to lead our marketing department and execute strategies that will help us achieve our business goals. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in marketing and possess a deep understanding of both traditional and digital marketing techniques. You will be reporting into the Head of Marketing for City & Guilds Training.
- Develop and execute comprehensive marketing strategies to increase brand awareness, generate leads, and drive revenue growth.
- Manage and guide the marketing team, providing guidance, support, and mentorship to ensure team success.
- Analyse market trends, customer behaviour, and competitor activities to identify opportunities and threats.
- Create, implement, and optimize digital marketing campaigns across various platforms, including social media, email marketing, and online advertising.
- Manage the company's website and content strategy, ensuring it is up-to-date, user-friendly, and SEO-optimized.
- Manage marketing budgets, monitoring expenses and ROI, and providing regular reports to the executive team.
- Collaborate with sales, product development, and other teams to align marketing efforts with company objectives.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key industry partners, stakeholders, and influencers.
- Oversee the creation of marketing collateral, including brochures, presentations, and promotional materials.
- Monitor and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, using data-driven insights to make strategic adjustments.
Attributes we are looking for:
- Marketing related experience/qualifications.
- Proven experience as a Marketing Manager or similar role, with a track record of successful marketing campaigns.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing strategies, both traditional and digital.
- Proficiency in using marketing and analytics software/tools.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Results-driven mindset with a focus on data-driven decision-making.
We would like a successful candidate to have a driving licences as you will be required to travel to various business sites.
What We Offer:
Competitive salary commensurate with experience
Opportunities for professional development and advancement
Hybrid mode of working - 3 Days in office, 2 Days WFH (subject to workflow)
A friendly and supportive team who will help you develop within your role
Trade Skills 4U is committed to the safe recruitment, selection and vetting of all staff, including the checking of application forms and the obtaining of references. The successful applicant will be required to undertake appropriate checks, including (depending on the role) an enhanced DBS disclosure as well as providing proof of the right to work in the UK. For roles undertaking regulated activity this will include not being able to accept applications from candidates who are barred from working with children.
We shortlist for our vacancies on an ongoing basis, and we may close a vacancy earlier than the advertised date. Please can you submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.