Marketing Manager - Saint marylebone
About the Job
Montagu Dental is a general dental practice located within a 5-minute walk of Baker Street tube station in the heart of South Marylebone, London. Our focus as general dentists is to provide excellent, cost-effective dentistry to patients who feel respected and valued. We believe in prevention as the foundation for good oral health and pride ourselves on empowering our patients with the knowledge and skills to care for their dental health and general well-being. Our approach to dental treatment is always minimally invasive and conservative.
This is a part-time on-site role for a Marketing Manager at Montagu Dental in South Marylebone. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating and executing marketing strategies, managing social media presence and email campaigns, conducting market research, tracking and analyzing campaign performance, and managing the website.
- Experience in developing and executing marketing strategies
- Proficiency in managing social media presence and email campaigns
- Ability to conduct market research and analyze data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in website management and SEO
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
- Experience in the dental or healthcare industry is a plus
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.