About the Job
- Develop the Alphasense marketing strategy in line with business targets and AMETEK/MOCON guidelines
- Website Administration
- Maintain, optimize, and monitor all website content on the Sitecore® CMS platform and Big Commerce® web stores. Work alongside our SEO/SEM Consultant to ensure SEO best practices are met to on all web pages. Adhere to standards, policies, best practices, and procedures related to the support and operations of our Sitecore® and Big Commerce® platforms.
- Work with AMETEK MOCON MarCom and SEO Consultant to optimize user experience (UX) utilizing the existing CMS templates and functions available to us from AMETEK Corporate.
- Work in conjunction with internal and external CRM resources to ensure optimal CMS-CRM integration of website forms.
- Build landing pages for specific campaigns and adding relevant content to the site.
- To carry out any other duties which may be reasonably expected of you by your immediate manager or a senior director.
- To abide by all Alphasense policies and procedures, as detailed in your contract of employment and the Staff Handbook, e.g. Code of ethics, anti-bribery and corruption, Health and Safety, e-mail and Internet use and standards of behaviour.
- Applicants should be degree qualified.
- Significant B2B marketing experience.
- A proven track record of delivering successful campaigns across multiple channels including design and implementation of trade show presence.
- Strong design ability and attention to detail with respect to visual content.
- Content creation and copywriting experience.
- Experience in the management and performance management of outside agencies.
- Self-motivated and results orientated.
- Excellent written communication and use of grammar.
- Creative, positive and personable.
- Experience of professional social media management, in particular LinkedIn.
- Experience of budget management.
- Relevant marketing qualification.
- International marketing & PR experience.
AMETEK is committed to making a safer, sustainable, and more productive world a reality. We use differentiated technology solutions to solve our customers’ most complex challenges. We employ 18,500 colleagues, in 30 countries, that are grounded by our core values: Ethics and Integrity, Respect for the Individual, Diversity and Inclusion, Teamwork, and Social Responsibility. AMETEK (NYSE:AME) is a component of the S&P 500. Visit www.ametek.com for more information.
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.