Marketing Manager - London
About the Job
MARKETING MANAGER SUN – SUNGLASS HUT & OAKLEY
EssilorLuxottica is the world leader in premium eyewear. EssilorLuxottica is the owner of Ray-Ban, Persol, and Oakley and manufactures and retails leading brands under license including Chanel, Prada, Giorgio Armani, Burberry and Dolce & Gabbana. As part of Luxottica Retail, the UK, Ireland, Netherlands, Belgium and Denmark operates a network of over 200 stores includes Sunglass Hut, David Clulow Opticians, Oakley, Rayban, Oliver Peoples and concessions across major department stores.
As a Marketing Manager, you are part of the Luxottica Retail UK marketing team. You will support the Head of Marketing in the delivery of the marketing plan and calendar for the sun side (Sunglass Hut & Oakley) of the business throughout 5 countries UK – Ireland – Netherlands – Belgium - Denmark. Including implementation of campaigns across the network of stores, collateral, digital, CRM program and social media. Communicate regularly and work closely with the field team of Regional/ Area Managers and Store Managers to ensure compliance and high standards. Manage external suppliers and agencies from briefing through to implementation.
• Highly Motivated, Proactive, Result Driven
• Committed to creating a positive and energetic culture within an ever-changing environment
• Creative Thinking with attention to detail with a commercial approach
• Flexible, Adaptable and Resilient with a can-do attitude
• Strong in Planning and Organizing / Time Management
• Taking ownership and responsibility for contributing to the business
Do you have?
• Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience is essential.
(Sport, Fashion or luxury Retail experience is highly desirable) previous marketing agency experience highly appreciated
• A secure understanding of consumer engagement & driving traffic
• Strong knowledge of managing & implementing communication flows
• Deep understanding of creating campaign projects briefs & proposals
• Solid apprehension of budget management
• Strong in working cross functional and setting up collaborations/partnerships
• MS Office experience including Outlook, Word Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
Then we are looking for you!
It is a great chance to really gain a wealth of experience and knowledge across a wide range of communication disciplines, as well as the opportunity to work – directly and remotely - with a diverse mix of colleagues, departments, stakeholders, and brands. We will provide you with the tools and a certain amount of autonomy to run the business like it is your own. And we like to have fun while doing it all, what about you?
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.