Marketing Manager - Kidderminster
The Woven Edge
*compare my salary
About the Job
Woven Edge and our sister company Forte Cloth are looking for a talented, driven and self-motivated individual to drive our marketing.
We would like a motivated individual to take full control of our Digital marketing, Website Management, and all Social Media. This is a great opportunity to take on all aspects of marketing our high end, fashion driven carpet and rug solutions to all levels of the high-end interior and retail business with personal rewards based on growth and success in the short term.
Our market for Woven Edge is UK focused on the carpet and rug sales dealing with high end Retailers and Interior Designers through a network of sales agents.
Forte Cloth have a team of designers servicing overseas manufacturers in the USA, Belgium, Turkey and Egypt, providing on trend rug and carpet designs under license and direct sales.
Marketing Manager Role
- Work closely with our team to develop a strategic marketing plan to help define our business as a perfect solution for high end fashion flooring solutions.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns across various channels including social media, email marketing, content creation, and advertising.
- Manage websites and social media accounts which will involve content, scheduling posts, engaging with all responses, monitoring all activity and engagement.
- Marketing experience across multi-channels in both online and offline.
- Experience in paid social media exposure and organically grown followings.
- Google Analytics knowledge and ability to produce data reports.
- Ability to create powerful content across all fields using the latest technology and software.
- Must be a team player, enjoy working under pressure to hit deadlines, be meticulous to detail, enjoy working for a small but creative company with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Salary £25-£35 pa based on experience and ambition.
- Company pension scheme provided.
- 28 Days Holiday including Bank Holidays.
- Flexible working conditions.
- Full support and training given to fullfil your goals.
- Based in Kidderminster you will be expected to do 38 hours weekly from our offices or when times allow from home up to maximum of 2 days per week.
This opportunity is perfect for an ambitious executive looking for a management focused role.
Please feel free to get in touch to arrange a confidential appointment to discuss this role further.
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.