Marketing Manager - London
About the Job
Ro&Zo is a women's fashion brand based in London that was created to offer fun, versatile, feminine fashion, designed by women for women. Our goal is to make every woman feel confident and beautiful in their clothes.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies that align with the company's values and goals to drive growth on our D2C website. They will oversee all marketing activities, including social media, advertising, direct mail & public relations.
- Develop and execute comprehensive marketing strategies to drive brand awareness, customer retention and customer acquisition.
- Manage the marketing calendar alongside the Marketing Director.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create and implement effective marketing campaigns across various channels.
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities, and competitor activities.
- Manage and optimise digital marketing channels, including social media, email, and online advertising.
- Analyse campaign performance metrics and adjust strategies to achieve marketing goals.
- Oversee the creation of marketing material, including content, graphics, and other materials.
- Experience of growing a womenswear brand
- Strong knowledge of marketing principles and strategies
- Proficiency in creating and executing marketing plans
- Experience with digital marketing channels including meta ads, email marketing, and social media.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns and projects simultaneously
- Experience in the fashion industry
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.