About the Job
By adopting the values of Style & Truth across the whole business – from recruitment to product – we safeguard the long term health of the brand and we create more than just fashion.
Founded in 1970, Jigsaw was the first premium fashion brand on the high street. Since then, the company has expanded worldwide to work with the finest mills, cutting edge photographers, up-and-coming models and renowned architects. But the search for the best in the industry never stops. As our journey continues, we're looking for passionate and talented people to learn about Style & Truth: a set of values that sets us apart from the rest of the high street, a belief that everyone should feel empowered to embrace their own style, be true to themselves, and not slavishly follow the fashion world. This means putting style before trends and truth before hype.
We are looking for Marketing Manager to join our team in our Head Office in Richmond.
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Marketing Manager to join our fast-paced Marketing team. You will be supporting the Customer Loyalty & Brand Director in delivering best-in-class marketing campaigns that drive sales growth for Jigsaw in a highly competitive premium fashion environment. You will have proven experience of commercially orientated fashion marketing, working previously within a premium retail or digital brand. You are a creative, motivated, and collaborative individual who values flexibility and the opportunity to make an impact.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop and implement comprehensive Marketing Strategies to promote our collections across multiple channels.
• Manage the creation and execution of engaging on-line and offline marketing campaigns including but not limited to, email marketing, influencer partnerships, social, digital and events.
• Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to ensure marketing campaigns align with brand positioning and brand objectives.
• Work with the Customer Insight and Analytics Manager to conduct Market Research and competitor analysis to stay abreast of industry trends, identifying opportunities for differentiation and growth.
• Use your experience of campaign shoots, across stills and video to orchestrate visually compelling content that aligns with the brands look and feel and values.
• Analyse and report on the performance of Marketing campaigns, using data to refine strategies and optimise ROI.
• Oversee the development of high-quality marketing collateral ensuring all touch points are aligned with the brand guidelines and maintain a consistent brand image relevant to our customers.
• Manage the day-to-day relationship with the PR agency ensuring they are up to date and informed of all brand activations.
• Monitor and manage the brand marketing budget, demonstrating cost-conscious decision-making.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
• Proven experience as a Marketing Manager within the fashion industry, with a focus on the Premium sector.
• Strong understanding of the UK fashion market, consumer behaviour, and industry trends.
• Exceptional strategic thinking and analytical skills with a track record of successful campaign planning
• Creative thinker who can think outside the box and drive innovation to deliver inspiring and relevant campaigns.
• Experience in briefing and managing campaign shoots to deliver commercially relevant assets.
• Attention to detail and excellent communication skills at all levels. • Strong analytical numeracy skills & the ability to analyse data and provided detailed reports.
• Experience in data analytics and the ability to support the development of briefs and translate them into creative communications.
• Excellent organisational and time management skills with an ability to multi-task and work cross-functionally.
• Ability to project manage a team.
• Experience in running campaigns across email, direct mail, digital and retail.
• Staff discounts
• Sample sales
• Return Trust Membership
• Unum life assurance and Help@Hand support
• Cycle to work scheme
• Fruit in the office
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications are encouraged from individuals regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marriage and civil partnerships or pregnancy and maternity.
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.