Marketing Manager - Festivals - London
About the Job
Easol has deep roots in experiences. The platform was founded by former festival founders, Lisa and Ben Simpson in 2017, after the husband and wife team endured challenges and frustrations first-hand while setting up and growing their own experience business including Rise , Europe’s biggest Snowsports and music festival, and Beyond Adventures, a series of adventure travel experiences in remote locations such as the Sahara desert and the Swedish archipelago .
We’re looking for a highly driven Marketing Manager with a specialism in delivering events to join Easol’s fast-growing and talented team. Your role will be critical to accelerating the content production and project delivery for our Growth Marketing and in-house Creative Studio teams as well as working directly with Easol’s Co-Founder and Chief Creative Officer.
With exceptional written and visual communication skills you will be working to produce and amplify content marketing activities and energy marketing projects, working on the design and execution of innovative campaigns with the goal to inspire and guide the most exciting experience creators on the planet!
Big part of this role will be the creative conceptualisation and execution of multi-channel campaigns and events across digital, web, social media, print, video and experiential/events, at a peak time of growth. Join us on driving the growth to take Easol to the next level!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Supporting end to end execution of campaigns, working in collaboration with the internal marketing, sales and product teams, to plan and execute marketing and growth initiatives.
- End to end production of all events and other special projects, working in collaboration with the internal marketing, sales and product teams, to plan and execute marketing initiatives.
- Assisting with the development of creative concepts and direction across all campaigns and platforms.
- Clearly communicating ideas and writing briefs for Easol’s in-house creative Studio team members and external partners for the development of creative assets for campaigns, ensuring that work is delivered on time, budget and of a high quality.
- Writing marketing copy and content using a consistent brand voice across multiple mediums.
- Assisting with the production of branded collateral for internal teams, such as sales presentations and onboarding documents.
- Track and analyse data to evaluate campaign impact and potential for future content to accelerate engagement with Easol E.g. blog posts, website, social media, email, video etc.
- Solid marketing background, ideally as part of the growth or marketing team within the festivals or events promoter space
- Extensive experience executing multi-channel marketing campaigns for new launches, e.g. email, paid media, landing pages, socials, digital ads, content and events, with a successful track record of achieving the desired impact.
- Experience working with events production as part of your role
- Ability to project manage work seamlessly through multiple work streams and stakeholders, i.e. external agencies, freelance vendors, and the Easol studio team, ensuring high quality work is delivered on time and within budget
- Exceptional copy-writing skills and ability to maintain a consistent brand voice across a vast range of formats, like emails, landing pages, social, and more.
- Experienced in briefing to designers and creative teams, with the ability to write professional creative briefs.
- Outstanding project management skills, and experience coordinating the delivery of work across multiple stakeholders.
- Meticulous organisational skills with the ability to effectively prioritise in a fast-paced environment.
- Hands-on experience with marketing platforms and analytics tools such as MailChimp, Hubspot and Google Analytics and Facebook Ad Manager. Some design capabilities using platforms such as Canva or Pitch - Figma skills would be a bonus!
⚖️ You'll enjoy a flexible working set-up with the freedom to work from wherever we need to be.
🧠 You'll have real visibility of what's happening in the business. We have weekly company meetings, where we all get together to discuss our wins, learning opportunities, our goals and direction.
🗣 There is an open forum for you to have your say in what we do and how we do it. We empower our team to share their ideas - no egos here!
🌏 You'll have access to our incredible perks, such as a company-funded "deep week", where you can travel to a destination of choice and have dedicated time to focus on a project that is important to you without distraction.
💰 In addition to that, we offer a monthly contribution towards a gym membership and your mobile phone contract, an annual personal development budget, support to choose your own equipment and a lot more.
✈ You’ll have 33 days of holidays, inclusive of public holidays.
🌱 Employees of all backgrounds and physical abilities will be supported by us in every way possible to thrive.
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.