Marketing Manager UK - Gynae Surgical Solutions - Manchester
About the Job
Division: Gynae Surgical Solutions
Travel: up to 40% National & International
Are you looking for a place where the work you do is directly connected to positively impacting women’s lives? Are you searching for an opportunity that allows you to work within an engaged, high performing team? Let us start a conversation.
Here at Hologic, we believe that talent is our differentiator. The talent of our employees is what enables us to create a winning culture and to achieve what others believe is impossible.
As the Marketing Manager for the UK you will work closely with the in-country commercial leadership team to build, drive and attain the strategic priorities and marketing programs across the region for our Gynae Surgical Solutions and perinatal business division. You will be responsible for all aspects of the development and execution of a cohesive market development and marketing strategy. This will include enhancing vitality index performance through defining new product requirements, effectively shaping the market and executing on-market portfolio growth programs.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Set and drives strategic marketing management for the country
- Demonstrates effective product & portfolio management
- Develop and execute localised marketing and medical education strategies in collaboration with Regional Marketing, Sales teams, Market Access, Scientific Affairs and General Managers
- Manage the day-to- day responsibilities of marketing execution
- Scale our impact across the UK by equipping the commercial teams to activate their customers and influencers to drive lead generation and retention.
- Analyse market data including competitive activity and regulatory requirements and alter strategies as necessary to inform marketing planning and business strategies and decisions
- Manage and drive all in country go-to-market activities around new product introductions
- Establish relationships with key customers and KOLs to develop advocates and educate influential leaders on product performance
- Drive digital acceleration across marketing to create further customer engagement, using tools such as Salesforce and Pardot
- Degree qualified with significant progressive product, marketing management or strategic marketing experience in the medical device industry within the UK
- Experience leading and executing medical education programs
- Surgical product knowledge and experience is ideal
- Experience of product launch, strategy and execution is beneficial
- Proven influencer with ability work in a matrix organisation and with diverse stakeholders
- Natural problem solver with ability to create solutions
- Fluent in English
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.