Marketing Operations Manager (UK) - London
About the Job
Working alongside the VP of Marketing, the Marketing Operations Manager will support CluePoints by ensuring the Marketing team is as effective as possible with the right tools, services, and that all marketing activities are performing to its full potential. You’ll be a key member of the team providing recommendations to ensure the team is reaching its marketing campaign goals, as well as business goals for the company. This is a key global role that will work closely with our Salesforce Admin, as well as supporting the extended Marketing team across Event Marketing and Digital Marketing.
- Identify and streamline marketing workflows, processes, and systems to enhance efficiency and improve results. Conduct research to determine areas of improvement and make recommendations to implement.
- Implement and oversee lead scoring within the organization.
- Research the latest trends in Marketing Operations and provide recommendations for new technologies or techniques to implement.
- Develop and document our internal processes and be a leader in change management and communications for marketing.
- Audit our current martech stack and make recommendations on what the best martech stack for CluePoints is as we scale.
- Establish standardized processes and best practices for data governance and upkeep current databases to ensure accuracy.
- Develop and maintain a clean database by leading our database strategy including data hygiene, enrichment, segmentation, database analysis and acquisition.
- Build, design, and implement quarterly reports and provide recommendations to the Marketing team to improve efficiency.
- Create all reports, or partner with our Salesforce Admin, that will be seen as the “source of truth” for all Marketing reporting
- Partner with Salesforce Admin on all Salesforce integrations and reporting
- Regular creation and implementation of HubSpot forms and Salesforce campaigns for various members of the Marketing team
- Troubleshoot and solve problems as they arise with various marketing platforms
- Travel as needed (5 - 10%), including travel to the US and EU.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
- 3-5 years of B2B marketing experience in tech companies (preferably SaaS products).
- Life science experience desired.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and CRM platforms (e.g., Hubspot, Salesforce) and other marketing technology tools.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data, identify trends, and provide actionable insights.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Detail-oriented mindset and strong problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Experience with data analysis and reporting tools is a plus.
- Flexible personality and quick learner who operates with a sense of urgency
- Highly organized self-starter
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.