Marketing Operations Specialist, AWS EMEA Marketing - London
AWS EMEA SARL (UK Branch)
About the Job
- Experience in professional non-internship marketing
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience with Excel or Tableau (data manipulation, macros, charts and pivot tables)
- Experience building and optimizing multiple, simultaneous marketing campaigns
- Experience managing or working within cross-functional marketing and creative teams
The AWS EMEA Marketing team plans and executes various marketing programs and activities throughout the year to enable customer engagement and education. The team is looking for a marketing operations specialist with experience in lead management processes to ensure that AWS is catering to customer needs at the right time. The role collaborates with other marketing operations analysts in the EMEA Marketing team and is a trusted partner to the wider marketing and sales teams.
Key job responsibilities
- Lead the development of performance marketing related lead management to ensure there is a direct and real time connection between AWS customers and business development reps
- Partner with EMEA Lead Management Specialists in developing EMEA best practices across lead management and rolling out established ones across EMEA
- Transform customer insights into projects, features and processes
- Work with global lead management team in defining and improving lead scoring across all customer segments
- Act as a strategic advisor to marketing managers and help them define the customer engagement model via digital and human touch
- Collaborate and develop weekly/monthly/quarterly business reviews pertinent to lead management and present findings and recommendations to the marketing and sales leadership teams
- Identify drivers of business problems and trends at their root, while also stepping back to understand the broader context
- Act as a single point of contact and subject matter expert on lead management processes
- Partner with EMEA Lead Management Specialists, Business Intelligence/Data Science, and EMEA Finance Business Partner in developing lead conversion and marketing pipeline (resulting from lead generation) forecasts and goals/KPIs.
- Experience in multi-territory campaign management
- Experience in digital marketing and content production timelines and process
Our inclusive culture empowers Amazonians to deliver the best results for our customers. If you have a disability and need an adjustment during the application and hiring process, including support for the interview or onboarding process, please contact the Applicant-Candidate Accommodation Team (ACAT), Monday through Friday from 7:00 am GMT - 4:00 pm GMT. If calling directly from the United Kingdom, please dial +44 800 086 9884 (tel: +448000869884). If calling from Ireland, please dial +353 1800 851 489 (tel: +3531800851489).
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.