Marketing Performance Lead
Kids Planet Day Nurseries
About the Job
As Marketing Performance Lead, you’ll work across Kids Planet’s websites and digital channels, taking responsibility to acquire and drive new visitors, improve the customer journey and continually track and monitor KPI’s to required targets.
To be considered for the role successful applicants require at least 4+ years of digital marketing experience, including:
- Managing and building out PPC campaigns across Google and Microsoft.
- Managing paid social campaigns ideally within Meta ad platforms.
- Experience of CRM platforms including HubSpot and automation workflows.
- Expert in Microsoft Excel, including formulas, lookups and data validation.
- Advance experience of using Looker and GA4 Analytics and knowledge of other analytical platforms including Power BI.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and tools such as SEMrush, Similaweb, Ahrefs or Moz.
- Ability to execute WordPress content updates and optimisations. An understating of HTML would be advantageous.
- An understanding of CRO and experience with other tools like Hotjar and Monday.com
- Knowledge and experience with review platforms would be advantageous.
- Daily analysis of performance data to ensure all campaigns are performing to plan and to budget.
- Alongside our current agency, manage PPC across Google and Microsoft including Search and Pmax campaigns.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities and recommendations in all digital channels, as well as creating, testing, and optimising new campaigns to agreed ROAS targets.
- Manage PPC monthly budgets and campaign spend to agreed targets.
- Lead the organic performance and SEO initiatives to drive search rankings and visibility.
- Research key competitors’ performance and market activity.
- Support the paid social advertising campaigns and build continuity with the broader marketing activity calendar and strategic plan.
- Create and implement digital campaigns, to support awareness and occupancy growth across all nurseries.
- Support the marketing team to enhance user journeys and automate business processes for Kids Planet Day Nurseries nationwide.
- Work cross-functionally with local nurseries to help onboard new acquisitions, and streamline all digital touchpoints.
- Experience in performance tracking to support key reporting periods and business goals.
- Must be articulate and numerate, as well as possess good interpersonal skills, and have the ability to prioritise and manage own workload as part of a team.
- Ability to understand data and turn insights into recommendations.
- Ability to work at pace with a constant willingness to learn.
- A team player, strives for success of the entire team/business.
- Solid business acumen, and strong communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills with advanced experience of Excel and MS Office
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite desirable, as well as content management systems CRMs.
- 4+ years’ experience in the same or similar role.
In return, this opportunity offers the ideal applicant a competitive salary, pension, and the opportunity to develop a career and work as part of a highly successful team. Benefits include:
- Free breakfast, lunches and healthy snacks including fresh fruit.
- Accredited training with the KP Academy.
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity, Fertility and Adoption leave.
- Regular staff rewards.
- Team appreciation events.
- Long service awards.
- Dedicated wellbeing package.
- Highly discounted childcare.
- A day off for your birthday.
- Competitive salary.
- Pension plan.
- Annual leave including bank holidays.
- Monday to Friday.
- Contact: Recruitment Team
- Reference: Totaljobs/Marketing
- Job ID: 101533092
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.