Marketing & Public Relations Executive - Brighton and hove
Brighton i360 Ltd
*compare my salary
About the Job
Full job description
Marketing & Public Relations Executive
A bit about us:
Brighton i360 is a multi-venue attraction situated right on Brighton’s buzzy coast. Brighton i360 was conceived and designed by Marks Barfield Architects, and designed, engineered, manufactured, and promoted by the team responsible for the London Eye. After opening in 2016 the site now consists of the moving observation tower, a skate rink, event rooms and multiple food & beverage offerings.
A bit about the role:
As Brighton i360 expands we need a dynamic Marketing & PR Executive to grow with us. As a Marketing & PR Executive, you will collaborate with our Marketing and Public Relations team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you’ll work alongside the team touching every part of omni-channel campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand, and maintain our marketing channels.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about marketing, have the finger on the pulse of the latest social media trends and creating value for user experience.
You will be a clear and confident communicator who excels at building relationships and is comfortable handling queries from both the public and the media. You will be brimming with ideas and can write crisp copy promptly in whatever format it is required.
· Creating an organic social media presence across Facebook, Instagram, Snap Chat & TikTok
· Manage website updates, creating and writing blogs, listing events, changing images plus assist in website development.
· Trend Monitoring: Stay updated with the latest platform updates, features, and trending topics to ensure our content remains fresh, relevant, and ahead of the curve.
· Community Building: Actively seek feedback from the community, responding to comments, and leveraging insights to refine content strategy and execution.
· To assist with coordinating photo shoots and management of the content library.
· Creating and updating content for on-site promotions e.g. poster sites, TV screens, exhibitions, schools material, signage.
· Assist the Ticketing & Reporting Manager with updates to our sales system driven by marketing campaigns e.g. promotional code loading, activation and tracking.
· Ad-hoc in-house design work
Your skills, experience, and personal qualities
· 1-2 years marketing or digital marketing experience
· You must possess an excellent grasp of the English language and have strong writing skills; able to follow a brief and a style guide to write social media posts, press materials, digital content, newsletters, blogs, and other content quickly and professionally.
· Evidence of having produced engaging content for social media channels is essential, either in a professional or personal capacity.
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office is essential.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, able to form positive relationships with a wide variety of people.
· Knowledge of marketing software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, online analytics and Google AdWords) is beneficial.
· Understanding Adobe design software and online design tools will be advantageous.
· Experience of scheduling and reporting from analytical platforms and software such as Google Analytics
· You must be commercially astute, and comfortable working to delivery of KPIs.
You should have a keen attention to detail.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000.00-£26,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Gym membership
- Life insurance
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (preferred)
- Digital marketing: 2 years (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Sales: 2 years (preferred)
- Marketing: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.