Marketing Publishing Apprentice - London
*compare my salary
About the Job
- Understanding, implementing, and optimising SEO strategies.
- Participate in the creation and execution of data-driven, email, social, content, and influencer marketing campaigns.
- Create engaging short-form video content for varied platforms.
- Assist in maintaining and enhancing the website's functionality and editorial content.
- Learn to establish and grow the brand's presence on social media platforms.
- Work collaboratively with various teams to execute unique and effective marketing strategies.
- Assist in analysing digital marketing data to guide changes and report performances.
- Interest in digital marketing and eagerness to learn.
- A basic understanding of digital marketing techniques is desirable but not necessary.
- Proficiency in common computer applications, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with a team.
- Willingness to stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and developments.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to take initiative, and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- You’ll need to attend an online interview with our Talent team and pass initial assessments in Maths and English once you have completed your registration.
- You will need to be within a commutable distance to the office location listed.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate the right to live and work in the UK in order to be considered for this role.
Duration: 15 Months
Annual Salary: £24,000
Closing Date: 30 November 2023
Qualification Gained: Level 3 Publishing Assistant
More About The Apprenticeship Programme
As a Publishing Assistant Apprentice, you’ll gain exposure to all key parts of the publishing process starting from the initial conception of a book, all the way through to production, sales, marketing, and publicity processes.
Throughout your apprenticeship, you'll be invited to monthly 3-hour live sessions hosted online in addition to working on your course content via our online learning platform.
To meet the off-the-job requirements for your apprenticeship, you'll also spend a minimum of 6 hours a week within the workplace developing your publishing knowledge, skills, and behaviours listed within your bespoke LDN Training Plan.
Please apply via the LDN Apprenticeships site here.
Some of the benefits on offer:
- Access to LDN's Apprentice Community
- LDN Personal Development Opportunities
- LDN Social Events
- LDN Apprentice of the Month Prizes
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Access to UNiDAYS discounts
- 75% off all Macmillan books and regular staff book sales (highly reduced rates)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Trendy Working Spaces
- Onsite health checks, flu jabs and massages
- Eyecare contributions
- Discounts on shopping, Tastecard+ and gym memberships; Christmas club savings
- Free breakfast and fruit at our office
- Seasonal parties, author visits and signings
Please note that all personal information which we process in connection with your application will be treated in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice available here: https://panmacmillan.com/recruitment-privacy-notice. Please read our Recruitment Privacy Notice before submitting your application
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.