Marketing Specialist - Harrow
ELECTRO RENT CORPORATION
*compare my salary
About the Job
This is a fantastic chance to join a solid and fast-growing high-tech B2B global electronics company and drive demand generation across the European business areas and territories.
As a Marketing Specialist you will primarily focus on Demand Generation activities, hands-on in the delivery of marketing programmes with day-to-day responsibilities covering events, multichannel marketing campaigns, social media, email marketing, automation and content creation as well as brand activities and sales support. You will also support digital demand generation with the digital team through search engine optimisation and promotional activities as well as website content creation and management.
Reporting to the Head of Marcomms and Demand Generation, you will be a self-starter and eager to own projects with hands-on implementation and good project management as well as wanting to work in a fast-paced environment and dealing with people internally and externally.
Whilst being part of the EMEA team you will work as part of a global marketing function sharing best practices and working on global initiatives.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Multichannel Marketing: working with the Head of Demand Gen to plan and execute marketing campaigns across various media platforms to agreed goals.
- Event Coordination: Organise and coordinate marketing events at a European level such as trade shows, seminars, and webinars. Manage events’ logistics, including invitations, venues, and promotional materials.
- Content Creation and Management: working with internal and external copywriters on new content creation for various marketing channels, including blogs, social media, and websites. Including ideas and generation of video content.
- Marketing collaterals: developing and maintaining marketing collateral, such as brochures, presentations, and product sheets, by briefing external designers and ensuring that all content is consistent with brand guidelines.
- Working with external agencies such as Media, PR, design and events to support campaign execution.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Marketing Automation Tools: Use CRM tools (ideally Salesforce) and Automation tools (Salesforce/Pardot) to create and execute campaigns as well as track customer interactions, leads, and sales opportunities. Develop strategies to nurture and retain customer relationships.
- Support the Global Head of Website & Digital Marketing with the implementation of global and regional website content and promotions including Search Engine Optimisation, support for social activities and Search Engine Advertising.
- Analyse the results of activities and digital performance, track results and report to generate and share insights, and use data to optimise campaign performance.
- Work collaboratively with the global marketing team to create engaging and informative content.
- Maintain marketing, product, and other business information on the Electro Rent website to ensure that the information presented is accurate and up to date.
- Provide support across the team on a wide range of marketing programmes.
- Previous experience in marketing campaigns that would events, PR and digital content creations.
- University degree level qualification or equivalent, related to Marketing required.
- Experience with multichannel marketing campaigns.
- Familiar with e-mail automation platforms and CMS to manage campaign sends and create campaign pages (e.g., Salesforce/Pardot, Marketo, MailChimp or equivalent) required.
- High-energy self-starter with the initiative and ability to manage own workload.
- Ability to articulate ideas and seek buy-in from stakeholders.
- Dynamic, proactive, and able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Able to travel to European Cities for the execution of events and local activities.
- Languages (especially French/German) is a preferred advantage.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Role will be hybrid working in office Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday in Harrow.
- Previous experience of website content and administration an advantage.
- University degree level or equivalent qualification – ideally in Marketing, Business, or a related subject, with technical subjects also considered.
*This position will be hybrid and required to be onsite at our Harrow, U.K. offices min 3 days a week.
- All positions will require, to some degree, the physical abilities described below to perform the essential functions of the job
- Work the expected hours, consistently arrive at work at the agreed time and follow Company rules and guidelines regarding breaks and meal periods. This role will typically work 40 hours per week with additional work time as needed
- · Communicate effectively, both oral and written
- Move around and through all work areas as needed, may include climbing stairs or ladders
- Lift and/or move up to 5 kilos (i.e. books, reports, binders etc.)
- Regularly sit at the assigned workstation
- Use keyboard or equivalent equipment, to access the computer
- Use hands to manipulate documents and general paperwork to view contents
- Read documents, reports, files etc.
- Communicate effectively using the telephone and email
- Occasional travel (15%) within the European region for marketing events
Electro Rent is the largest, most comprehensive test equipment services provider for market-leading customers around the world. We are focused on delivering outstanding service for customers across a broad range of industries including Aerospace/Defense, Telecommunications, Mobile/Computing, Power & Industrial, Automotive, Medical, Education, New Space, Data Products Rental and more. With the largest global rental fleet of Test & Measurement of inventory, immediate shipping to over 100 countries, and a world-class accredited calibration and repair lab, our team of experts solve tough technical and financial challenges related to testing.
Electro Rent is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
All offers of employment are subject to receipt of references that prove satisfactory to Electro Rent UK Ltd
For GDPR please visit
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: £27,000.00-£33,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Referral programme
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Quarterly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Harrow: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's (preferred)
- Digital marketing: 1 year (preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Harrow
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.